Help

Discus and support Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got this strange message for a party chat from somebody I don't even know and my stuff is set to private friends and I'm always appear offline so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deenative, Jan 31, 2022.

  1. Deenative
    Deenative Guest

    Help


    So I got this strange message for a party chat from somebody I don't even know and my stuff is set to private friends and I'm always appear offline so how this person got through to send me a party chat kind of freaks me out that's the first thing that alerted me once I ignored it later on that night when a friend of mine invited me to this new game that I downloaded that he was playing not even 20 minutes later this hacky person came in even though everything set to friends only so there's no way that person could have got in unless they're hacking on my side obviously they would be able to get through to my friends so after that I got scared and deleted the game keep in mind this person only has no friends and only four games on their account and none of them are the ones I have then the next day I was just sitting on my Xbox home screen haven't even been opened up a game yet and everything just started freezing up on my home screen where I had no control on my controller to turn it off and on the only thing I could do is just unplug my box and at that point I'm sitting here thinking okay he got into my Xbox now he has control over everything that's why he keeps freezing it so my friend was like well maybe you should reset it so that's what I did I kept my game since I don't really have a lot of games maybe seven or eight I kept my games but restarted everything else reset and I already changed my password on Microsoft and I changed my pass key which is what I use the sign into my Xbox I've already did all that stuff but my biggest fear is he still might be on there I've been too afraid to turn on my Xbox and play my games being that he still might be there and might freeze me up again I really don't want to have to be forced to change my photo which is a photo of me and change my gamertag just to keep this person from finding me again I shouldn't have to run and hide and be a victim and I figured if they're already in my account I guess it wouldn't really matter right once they're in they're in

    :)
     
    Deenative, Jan 31, 2022
    #1
  2. B0t0S Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

    help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

    sorry about this post i have fix my problem

    thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

    You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help

Loading...
  1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...