help ?

Discus and support help ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been dealing with the status code:8C150009. By the looks of it this is a common issue in which it prevents access to memeberships, like me. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DisplaymeN.ame, Oct 30, 2020.

  1. help ?


    I have been dealing with the status code:8C150009. By the looks of it this is a common issue in which it prevents access to memeberships, like me. I
    just got the Gold, through the game tag ultimate. Anyways, i can tell that there is no straight forward or a for sure way to fix it. Very frustraring bc once we pay or subscribe or whatever it may be, all I see are links. Links that direct and lead to nothing
    but more of the same questions. so with that being said, whos gonna fix this?


    I have a xbox360 s.

    singed up for xbox game pass ultimate

    live gold account

    on the website all is good, live status is good ect....

    I tried to find the right assistance but have yet to get a answer to whereas I can access this PURCHASE through the console.Thanks in advanced to whomever. But If anyone gives me another link to click I swear I will lose it.
    Peace.


    ACtually since I am here. Enternet explorer Sucks on X box. NOt really a selection to choose from when finding apps, media options all is through windows and micrsoft, and i get it but im like why is this even worth it ? Im
    not a gamer at all but im bored at times and regardless of all that jazz, like come on! bye


    please help.

    thanks.

    :)
     
    DisplaymeN.ame, Oct 30, 2020
    #1
  2. B0t0S Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

    help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

    sorry about this post i have fix my problem

    thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

    You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

help ?

Loading...
  1. help ? - Similar Threads - help

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...