HELP

Discus and support HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to help with the account of my xbox 360 , the problem is that I want to eliminate the account of xbox live Gold, but I dont know what happen. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Superiorjordy, May 23, 2018.

  1. HELP


    I need to help with the account of my xbox 360 , the problem is that I want to eliminate the account of xbox live Gold, but I dont know what happen. I do not know how to cancel a subscription or delete the credit card so that they do not continue to lower
    the money on the card month after month ¿What I can do?

    :)
     
    Superiorjordy, May 23, 2018
    #1
  2. n7oldnavy
    n7oldnavy Guest
    HELP

    What steps off of google did you followed?
     
    n7oldnavy, May 23, 2018
    #2
  3. n7oldnavy
    n7oldnavy Guest
    HELP

    It's a WD My Book 4 TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Backup. Yes a have a media player app installed on my Xbox. No i have not formatted to my computer.
     
    n7oldnavy, May 23, 2018
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    HELP

    Hi there,

    please see the following link for the steps on how to cancel a subscription (or to turn off auto renewal) after the subscription was cancelled (and stopped) you should also be able to remove the payment option too if nothing else is linked to it.

    How to Cancel Your Xbox Subscription

    If for some reason you can't cancel the subscription then it's best to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

    Let us know the results
     
  5. B0t0S Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  6. lm Benjamin Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  7. GrzegorzBak Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  8. SylvanMartin Win User

    help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

    sorry about this post i have fix my problem

    thanks anyway
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

    help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

    You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

HELP

Loading...
  1. HELP - Similar Threads - HELP

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  10. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...