Help??

Discus and support Help?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently let my friend download ark from my profile to his Xbox and he deleted my profile while ark was still downloading. When the game was done... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KaleighIsSlick6, Jan 14, 2018.

  1. Help??


    So I recently let my friend download ark from my profile to his Xbox and he deleted my profile while ark was still downloading. When the game was done downloading it said he couldn't play it because he didn't own the game or app. So he went and got the game
    on disc and was downloading it and then it started telling me that there was a problem and to try again whenever I tried opening the game and the same this was happening to him. We both deleted the game and reinstalled it but his isn't finished yet and now
    it's saying it needs an update but every time I go to update it, it doesn't work and I can't play the game unless it's updated so now neither of us can play it and I don't know what to do. Please help??

    :)
     
    KaleighIsSlick6, Jan 14, 2018
    #1
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Local cloud computing? Why not?

    In the sense that he is using the term cloud he is talking about for computing purposes. In this sense the cloud platform must be able to expand when the load on a single instance exceeds the computing power for said instance. If you are talking about expanding an availability set manually then you will have to have some sort of software that will monitor the process for you and add additional machines on your network as needed. Other wise you will need to have all your machines on all the time. The cloud in gaming relies on a virtual machine, and the ability to add or reduce the amount of vm's depending on the load. When you want to have a game that will offload non latency sensitive functions these calculations can exceed the processing power of a single machine. How would you program for this in a home network with various router configurations and various hardware configurations? When you run this service on a vm you as the developer can set the sizes of the machines you need explicitly , in this case you would be dependent on the user being very intelligent. It is not impossible, but it is not practical at this point to, in addition to supporting the game you would need to add support for a sudo backend server that users install on an unstable environment.
     
    SPITFIRE-SIX, Jan 14, 2018
    #2
  3. CoachCK
    CoachCK Guest
    Help??

    Lol I know. I just love gaming. It's a curse sometimes lol. Yeh value for money I think could be best. Maybe Dragon Age or Halo. Loved Mass Effect series, loved DA 1, still have 2 to finish lol. Remember loving halo 1 and then I only played 4 and found it mmm. Would be great to reply, is the story really that good?
     
    CoachCK, Jan 14, 2018
    #3
  4. B0t0S Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  5. lm Benjamin Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  6. GrzegorzBak Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  7. SylvanMartin Win User

    help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

    sorry about this post i have fix my problem

    thanks anyway
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

    help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

    You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help??

Loading...
  1. Help?? - Similar Threads - Help

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...