help

Discus and support help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have a 3 month gold code but i owe 1 month gold like 3 months ago because i didn't turn auto renewal of and now i cant use my 3 month like 2 months... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kingapolla333, Sep 9, 2017.

1. help

i have a 3 month gold code but i owe 1 month gold like 3 months ago because i didn't turn auto renewal of and now i cant use my 3 month like 2 months latter it says something went wrong i don't know what to do

:)

kingapolla333, Sep 9, 2017
  2. sirdooberry
    sirdooberry Guest
    help

Hello everyone i am trying to get into competitive gaming if anyone has any tips and what game to start with that would help me a lot thank you!!

sirdooberry, Sep 9, 2017
  3. Dandbolivers
    Dandbolivers Guest
    help

See I was confused on that as well. Multiplayer or pro tournaments? I have no experience on the latter. Doubt my 1.24 kdr is enough to go pro lol

Dandbolivers, Sep 9, 2017
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

help

Since you might need to get the outstanding payment settled you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-
    Contact Us | Xbox Support .

Don't forget to explain your situation and they might be able to help youhelp :)

Alternatively you could pay for the month you owed payment.

Ishan8123, Sep 9, 2017
  5. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  6. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  7. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  8. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

help

1. help - Similar Threads - help

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  6. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  7. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  8. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  9. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  10. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...