help!

Discus and support help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I accidently signed into xbox.com with my alternate e-mail address and now its somehow linked to someone else's gamertag. What do I do?!?!?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DraftierLamb32, Jan 6, 2014.

1. help!

I accidently signed into xbox.com with my alternate e-mail address and now its somehow linked to someone else's gamertag. What do I do?!?!?

:)

DraftierLamb32, Jan 6, 2014
  2. sirdooberry
    sirdooberry Guest
    help

Hello everyone i am trying to get into competitive gaming if anyone has any tips and what game to start with that would help me a lot thank you!!

sirdooberry, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Dandbolivers
    Dandbolivers Guest
    help

See I was confused on that as well. Multiplayer or pro tournaments? I have no experience on the latter. Doubt my 1.24 kdr is enough to go pro lol

Dandbolivers, Jan 6, 2014
  4. help!

Draftier,

If this is the first time you signed in with your alternate e-mail address, you are likely see the random Gamertag that gets generated for an Xbox Live account. Once the account has been created you have 30 days to change the gamertag. After that 30 day
    period you will have to pay the fee to change it. If you don't plan on ever using this alternate e-mail address on your Xbox or xbox.com then you don't have to worry about it. Just sign out of the profile and sign in with your primary e-mail address. Hope
    this helps!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 6, 2014
  5. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  6. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  7. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  8. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

help!

1. help! - Similar Threads - help

2. Battle field 1 in Arabic (text only) on XBOX ONE I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Battle field 1 in Arabic (text only) on XBOX ONE I need help: I just got battlefield 1 from a store, and when I downloaded it it was in Arabic but I use translation app to help for voice only but I need to change text also any help will do submitted by...
  3. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  4. Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox: I just started setting up dev mode on my Xbox but now I’m trying to install safe exit and the other things I need but I keep getting hit with an error message saying the install failed can someone...
  5. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  6. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  7. Controller Issue, plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue, plz help: My left stick on my Series 2 Elite controller is hard to push up. Like it gets stuck and I have to really push it up to where it finally gets all the way up. The right stick is fine and I can go...
  8. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  9. help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    help.: i tried to turn my xbox on and the light turns on for 5 minutes and shuts off, ive tried switching cables and other stuff but it still wont turn on so i cant play gta online man, is there a way to...
  10. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...