help ?

Discus and support help ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; poblema no xbox 360 this profile can not connect with xbox live on this console to fix this download your profile again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mc Rick 2018, Jan 29, 2018.

  1. Mc Rick 2018
    Mc Rick 2018 Guest

    help ?


    poblema no xbox 360 this profile can not connect with xbox live on this console to fix this download your profile again

    :)
     
    Mc Rick 2018, Jan 29, 2018
    #1
  2. sirdooberry
    sirdooberry Guest
    help

    Hello everyone i am trying to get into competitive gaming if anyone has any tips and what game to start with that would help me a lot thank you!!
     
    sirdooberry, Jan 29, 2018
    #2
  3. Dandbolivers
    Dandbolivers Guest
    help

    See I was confused on that as well. Multiplayer or pro tournaments? I have no experience on the latter. Doubt my 1.24 kdr is enough to go pro lol
     
    Dandbolivers, Jan 29, 2018
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    help ?

    Hi there,

    first check if your console has a connection to Xbox Live, if it doesn't then that needs to be sorted first.

    See this link for some steps: Xbox 360 Can't Connect to Xbox Live

    If the console has connection to Xbox Live and there are issues downloading your profile then try the following steps

    1. Check Sign in to your Microsoft account to see if at least two security proofs are setup and verified. A phone number and alternate email would be best

    2. Delete your profile from the console, be sure to delete only the profile, to do so check this link:

    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/profile-move-delete


    3. Clear the console cache, see this link for the how to:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache


    4. Turn the console off.

    5. Turn the console on.

    6. Clear the console cache one more time

    7. Redownload your profile.(See the same link as 2.)

    If this isn't the problem then please state what the issue is?
     
  5. B0t0S Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  6. lm Benjamin Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  7. GrzegorzBak Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  8. SylvanMartin Win User

    help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

    sorry about this post i have fix my problem

    thanks anyway
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

    help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

    You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

help ?

Loading...
  1. help ? - Similar Threads - help

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  7. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  8. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  9. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]