(Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost

Discus and support (Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, Im having an issue where I cannot locate the Preview Inside the Xbox Insider App to update my Console, does anyone know about this issue... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vulpes12222, Feb 17, 2021.

1. (Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost

Hi Everyone,

Im having an issue where I cannot locate the Preview Inside the Xbox Insider App to update my Console, does anyone know about this issue and/or how to fix it? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Vulpes12222
    [link] [comments]

/u/Vulpes12222, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

No FPS Boost for Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Hi,

I believe there is some confusion between 'Optimised for Series X|S' and FPS boost. When a game is optimised for Series X|S, it means that a game update was released from the developer of that particular game to boost it's graphics and performance. Optimised games will not have an FPS boost option in compatibility settings.

The recent update to Shadow of the Tomb raider increased the game resolution to 4K (using dynamic rendering) increasing the frame rate at 4K to 60 fps. The Xbox One X version of the game only runs at 30 fps in 4K.

FPS boost is a game modification made by Microsoft's own BC team, the developer doesn't provide this boost. Some Xbox One games with FPS boost have it enabled by default, others (usually the 120Hz enabled titles) do not.

Like I said earlier, Optimised games do not have an FPS boost option as the performance has been increased by the developer.

I hope that makes sense.
  3. IanHorner1 Win User

Hi,

I believe there is some confusion between 'Optimised for Series X|S' and FPS boost. When a game is optimised for Series X|S, it means that a game update was released from the developer of that particular game to boost it's graphics and performance. Optimised games will not have an FPS boost option in compatibility settings.

The recent update to Shadow of the Tomb raider increased the game resolution to 4K (using dynamic rendering) increasing the frame rate at 4K to 60 fps. The Xbox One X version of the game only runs at 30 fps in 4K.

FPS boost is a game modification made by Microsoft's own BC team, the developer doesn't provide this boost. Some Xbox One games with FPS boost have it enabled by default, others (usually the 120Hz enabled titles) do not.

Like I said earlier, Optimised games do not have an FPS boost option as the performance has been increased by the developer.

I hope that makes sense.
    Hi that does make sense except that the ‘Version’ is not V 2.01 as many game websites have shown. The version is shown as V 1.81.

I have re-installed on internal ssd to make sure.

Plus other games that have X/S indicated do have the fps boost shown, am taking this is developer specific also.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi there. I tried using this same method & it's not working for me either. I uninstalled & reinstalled the game on my Series S & still the FPS Boost option is not available. Are you sure this is what you have to do? Nothing I've done has worked so far.
    There won't be an FPS boost option as this update was from the developer, not Microsoft. The update increased the FPS in-game.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Problem with Xbox series S

Hi Coranos! I will be happy to help you!

I'm sorry that you are going through this situation, what I could recommend is to increase the FPS because increasing FPS increases the number of frames per second in selected games, which gives you a smoother visual experience and a more immersive gaming experience.

To make sure your setup can benefit from an FPS increase, check the following.

Make sure your console has the latest update:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then go to Profile & System > Settings > System > Updates.
    Select Update console and apply any necessary updates.

Make sure your TV supports the 120Hz refresh rate. This varies depending on the TV model. Be sure to check your owner's manual to enable this on your TV.

Finally you can increase the FPS.

Enable FPS Boost in Compatibility Settings for the game:
    In My games & apps, select the desired game, then press Menu > Manage games & add-ons > Compatibility options.
    Enable FPS Boost.

You can also visit the following link for more information regarding this topic:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/fps-boost-and-auto-hdr

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Fps boost

Thema:

(Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost

1. (Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost - Similar Threads - Help XSX Insider

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  4. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  5. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  6. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  7. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  8. XSX help on graphic lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XSX help on graphic lag: Hi, I notice some graphic issue with the series x on modern warfare. the game runs fine no problm at all, but when the game ends and video please it starts to stutter, graphic lag and pixelated....
  9. XSX network help please!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX network help please!: my Xbox has been acting super strangely lately in that I can play online games and don’t lag In them and I can watch Netflix and YouTube, but I can’t load crunchy roll, Amazon prime and my...
  10. I keep getting an error while trying to leave the program.. I'm on XSX. Any help?

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting an error while trying to leave the program.. I'm on XSX. Any help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JackBauerUY [link] [comments]