(Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost

Discus and support (Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, Im having an issue where I cannot locate the Preview Inside the Xbox Insider App to update my Console, does anyone know about this issue... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vulpes12222, Feb 17, 2021.

1. (Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost

Hi Everyone,

Im having an issue where I cannot locate the Preview Inside the Xbox Insider App to update my Console, does anyone know about this issue and/or how to fix it? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Vulpes12222
    [link] [comments]

/u/Vulpes12222, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

No FPS Boost for Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Hi,

I believe there is some confusion between 'Optimised for Series X|S' and FPS boost. When a game is optimised for Series X|S, it means that a game update was released from the developer of that particular game to boost it's graphics and performance. Optimised games will not have an FPS boost option in compatibility settings.

The recent update to Shadow of the Tomb raider increased the game resolution to 4K (using dynamic rendering) increasing the frame rate at 4K to 60 fps. The Xbox One X version of the game only runs at 30 fps in 4K.

FPS boost is a game modification made by Microsoft's own BC team, the developer doesn't provide this boost. Some Xbox One games with FPS boost have it enabled by default, others (usually the 120Hz enabled titles) do not.

Like I said earlier, Optimised games do not have an FPS boost option as the performance has been increased by the developer.

I hope that makes sense.
  3. IanHorner1 Win User

Hi,

I believe there is some confusion between 'Optimised for Series X|S' and FPS boost. When a game is optimised for Series X|S, it means that a game update was released from the developer of that particular game to boost it's graphics and performance. Optimised games will not have an FPS boost option in compatibility settings.

The recent update to Shadow of the Tomb raider increased the game resolution to 4K (using dynamic rendering) increasing the frame rate at 4K to 60 fps. The Xbox One X version of the game only runs at 30 fps in 4K.

FPS boost is a game modification made by Microsoft's own BC team, the developer doesn't provide this boost. Some Xbox One games with FPS boost have it enabled by default, others (usually the 120Hz enabled titles) do not.

Like I said earlier, Optimised games do not have an FPS boost option as the performance has been increased by the developer.

I hope that makes sense.
    Hi that does make sense except that the ‘Version’ is not V 2.01 as many game websites have shown. The version is shown as V 1.81.

I have re-installed on internal ssd to make sure.

Plus other games that have X/S indicated do have the fps boost shown, am taking this is developer specific also.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi there. I tried using this same method & it's not working for me either. I uninstalled & reinstalled the game on my Series S & still the FPS Boost option is not available. Are you sure this is what you have to do? Nothing I've done has worked so far.
    There won't be an FPS boost option as this update was from the developer, not Microsoft. The update increased the FPS in-game.
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Fps boost

6. SquishyLemon07 Win User

Minecraft Preview Not Showing in InsiderHub

i am looking for the MInecraft Preview app for XSX that allows raytracing to be turned on for consoles not minecraft beta
Thema:

(Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost

1. (Help!) XSX Insider Beta Update for FPS Boost - Similar Threads - Help XSX Insider

2. i need help with bluetooth on amd ryzen 5 5600 procceser i cant find amd bluetooth drivers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with bluetooth on amd ryzen 5 5600 procceser i cant find amd bluetooth drivers...: D Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 3.90 GHz Installed RAM 16,0 GB (15,4 GB usable) System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch...
  3. Need help with my pc pls.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with my pc pls.: so i want to play games with my friends and my game"rust" keeps on like crashing and if i open taskmanager it show suspended and then blue sceen me and i now do not know what to do know can you...
  4. Need help installing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I bought MSFS 2020 last October, more than a year ago. I've used it about 4 times for a total of about an hour of flying time. Spent hours and hours trying to get my x-52 controller setup with the...
  5. Help! I can't re-enable crossplay!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! I can't re-enable crossplay!: I disable it for some game modes in the xbox settings and re-enable it all the time. But this time when I re-enabled it in the xbox settings, even though it says allow, my games think it's...
  6. Ive owned GTA5 for the past 3 years I factory reset my xbox and now it says I dont. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive owned GTA5 for the past 3 years I factory reset my xbox and now it says I dont. Please help: Ive grinded that game for so long please help acebee92-f4ce-413f-8523-126b1814c422
  7. HELP!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!?: The connection port to my Seagate memory block won’t connect to my Xbox, it turns on but won’t let me access my games, the connection port is loose. HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!!?...
  8. I need help with Network on my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with Network on my PC: Hello, I recently had ATT Fiber installed at my home. It works great when nothing is open on my PC. I am hardwired into the modem and whenever I have no apps open my download speed is great but,...
  9. XSX network help please!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX network help please!: my Xbox has been acting super strangely lately in that I can play online games and don’t lag In them and I can watch Netflix and YouTube, but I can’t load crunchy roll, Amazon prime and my...
  10. I keep getting an error while trying to leave the program.. I'm on XSX. Any help?

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting an error while trying to leave the program.. I'm on XSX. Any help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JackBauerUY [link] [comments]