Help xcIound have really good Wi-Fi but my game on my iPad is really laggy and sound in the...

Discus and support Help xcIound have really good Wi-Fi but my game on my iPad is really laggy and sound in the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have really good Wi-Fi but my game on my iPad is really laggy and sound in the game cuts out to help? submitted by /u/Solid-Rock1700 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Solid-Rock1700, May 16, 2021.

  1. Help xcIound have really good Wi-Fi but my game on my iPad is really laggy and sound in the...


    I have really good Wi-Fi but my game on my iPad is really laggy and sound in the game cuts out to help?

    submitted by /u/Solid-Rock1700
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Solid-Rock1700, May 16, 2021
    #1
  2. EliteBaller152 Win User

    Xbox won't connect to my wireless internet

    Yeah, I've tried that also. I disconnected my ipad, ipod, and laptop from the Wi-Fi and still no success.
  3. techmanscott Win User

    Constant error with downloading update

    I must also add that it is really sucking the life out of my wi-fi as its attempting to download. i normally have amazing connection and speed but its really doing a number on my laptops connection
  4. Leah Dykema Win User

    Why do I not get Notifications from the iOS Xbox app?

    It persists all the time, no matter the network I’m using, whether that’s my home Wi-Fi, my Mobile Data plan, a friend’s Wi-Fi network, family member’s Wi-Fi while visiting, you name it. It’s been doing this as long as I’ve had the app and it’s really getting to my nerves now cuz I’ve missed too many things I wish I’d seen right away.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming

    Do you need us to stay in the stable connection, which speed test doesn’t really even test. Especially with cellular networks are compromised by demand all the time. I suggest you play on Wi-Fi. It works fine with my iPad seventh generation, which is less powerful than an iPhone 12, so horsepower isn’t the problem
  6. TheRealCut Win User

    Need some help reading some crash dumps BSOD (Again, but because of fh5 this time)

    When trying to download the ISO file it happens and secondly, I'm connected by ethernet so that's not really possible (my mobo doesn't have wi-fi)
Thema:

Help xcIound have really good Wi-Fi but my game on my iPad is really laggy and sound in the...

Loading...
  1. Help xcIound have really good Wi-Fi but my game on my iPad is really laggy and sound in the... - Similar Threads - Help xcIound really

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  7. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  8. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  9. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]