Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...

Discus and support Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SerBrendanhouseSaint [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SerBrendanhouseSaint, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...

/u/SerBrendanhouseSaint, Apr 3, 2020
  2. VincentGonthier Win User

Wireless wifi not working

I tried but know I’m stuck because my wifi won’t connect. What can I do? Please help me I’m desesperate.
  3. Shelby Baumgartner Win User

Has anyone else had this issue with their account status?

I’m having the same issue. Told me to connect to Xbox live but it won’t connect. I am connected to the internet because the other apps work. Can’t contact Xbox because their virtual assistant is a nightmare and freezes up.

So I tried to remove my account and re add it, but now it won’t even let me add an account back to the Xbox. Now I can’t use any apps. Basically stuck.
  4. Braulio 🖤 Win User

when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party

Same thing is happening to me , our nat types are open and I’ve restarted my router twice. It won’t even let me play games online either , even though i’m connected to my internet
  5. ESOSAEGHOSA Win User

Minecraft

NO that not what’s I’m saying it disconnected and now when I try to connect it it won’t let me it says I already linked it when I didn’t
  6. TylerDeHart Win User

My xbox is stuck on Hello screen after factory reset

My Xbox one kept not connecting to the internet while the internet is good so I factory reset it and now it won’t let me get pass the set up screen I put English then USA type WiFi password then it either restarts to the beginning or says enter Mac after I enter it then it saying restarts and it keep going the same thing again
    MyXboxonekeptnot
Thema:

Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...

1. Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps... - Similar Threads - Help says I’m

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  5. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  6. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  7. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  8. Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is saying I don't own the full game when I do. Can I have some help: I have tried Reinstalling minecraft Repairing the luancher Reseting the store Following the promts(cannot rebuy the starter or master) Microsoft store says I own it as well...
  9. my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help: my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help 4f01fe3d-d839-4674-8e0a-abef22f6c9b9
  10. My account has been hacked, ASCR form says my account does not exsist, HELP!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked, ASCR form says my account does not exsist, HELP!!!: My microsoft account was hacked, it says my account does not exsist, i cannot sign in. It wont let me change my password to my account because the person who has access to the account has changed...