[HELP] Xbox ONE x turning its self off after a few seconds?

Discus and support [HELP] Xbox ONE x turning its self off after a few seconds? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve not had a problem with my Xbox before but today I was playing assassins creed origins, clicked on one of the add ons and it froze my Xbox and now... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZackSmith69, Jun 18, 2022.

1. [HELP] Xbox ONE x turning its self off after a few seconds?

I’ve not had a problem with my Xbox before but today I was playing assassins creed origins, clicked on one of the add ons and it froze my Xbox and now whenever I turn it on it makes a whiring buzz/noise from the back left and then it turns it’s self off after a few seconds. I’ve power cycled it, unplugged it and tried it in a different wall outlet, cleaned all the dust from inside it but all doing the same, any fix????

submitted by /u/ZackSmith69
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZackSmith69, Jun 18, 2022
  2. Hordie Win User

Xbox One Turns Off After A Few Second Of Turning On.

Hi HallowedRobin,

Sorry you're having issues with your console. When you say multiple power cords are you referring to power strips? What color is the power supply when it turns off? It could very well be an issue with the Xbox Power Supply which does not cost as much money
    as the console to service. See this link for troubleshooting on your power supply. Use the
    Xbox Service Center to process repair requests for your power supply and your console.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox One Turns off after a few seconds

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey JaradWebb, how are you today? Hope you're well.

JaradWebb, I'm so sorry for the trouble you're having.

It seems like your console might be having an issue within its hardware. Could be also the power brick, would be a good idea to test another one. But, I recommend taking your console to a repair store in your region, since Microsoft doesn't offer repair services for the Original One anymore due to that model is not manufactured anymore. :/
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Sorry, but talking about self repair is not allowed on these forums. You will have to post somewhere else for help with the issues you are having.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Xbox One turns off after a few seconds

Hello Chris W! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Xbox One. Sounds like you have already done a lot to try and fix it. Changing the power supply was a good move. Unfortunately, it sounds like there is a hardware issue related to power within the console which would requires to be fixed.
  6. JaradWebb Win User

When I plug it into the power brick the brick lights up green for a few seconds then back to red and does that like 7 times and in that time I can't press the power button, it makes a sound but no light and nothing happens until after the power brick has stopped power cycling or whatever it does
Thema:

[HELP] Xbox ONE x turning its self off after a few seconds?

1. [HELP] Xbox ONE x turning its self off after a few seconds? - Similar Threads - HELP turning self

2. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  3. Monitor turning on but screen is black. Any Help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Monitor turning on but screen is black. Any Help?: So i have a KOORUI 24 inch 165 hz monitor I had just recently bought and everything has been perfect, it was great up until now. I have both and xbox and a pc and the monitor does not work on...
  4. Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...: Hi all hopefully someone can help I'd turned cross play option off in my xbox settings so I'd only play with xbox users but now when I try to turn it back on again its saying it on I.e I can play...
  5. My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...: My Xbox continuesly shuts off while playing any game but when I put a movie in it’s fine and plays it checked the power and it’s fine and fan works properly any help is appreciated thanks I’m...
  6. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  7. My pc keep restarting after I turned it on can you please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc keep restarting after I turned it on can you please help me: My pc keep restarting after I turned it on can you please help me 134abc9f-19e8-4d0e-8938-e1d5b1a7c9fe
  8. Xbox X Turns on But no Picture to Screen (HELP)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox X Turns on But no Picture to Screen (HELP): it has been opened. Had a diagnostic check done and the technician said the motherboard or hard drive needed to be fixed/replaced but didn't have the parts to repair I’m asking if anyone else has...
  9. Can you help me with getting child mode turned off my minecraft account because it's been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me with getting child mode turned off my minecraft account because it's been...: My old microsoft account was "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" but after it was changed I was unable to log back in. Since my minecraft account was connected to...
  10. Everytime I turn my xbox one on, it turns its self back of.. HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I turn my xbox one on, it turns its self back of.. HELP!!!: I was in the middle of playing GTA and all of a sudden it turned its self off. After this I've been unable to turn it back on. It cokes on (the power brick light up solid white) then turns off...