Help Xbox one x project scorpio advanced exchange

Discus and support Help Xbox one x project scorpio advanced exchange in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hy :) the day December 21, I called the number of assistance Italian because my Xbox one X project Scorpio edition has stopped working. I requested a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mastra.91, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Mastra.91
    Mastra.91 Guest

Hy Help Xbox one x project scorpio advanced exchange :) the day December 21, I called the number of assistance Italian because my Xbox one X project Scorpio edition has stopped working. I requested a practice replacement advanced, where I have stuck on my credit card 576 €. the same day I was informed that
    since not have Xbox one X available I had to wait for two weeks prior to receive the new console. the two weeks expired yesterday but to me I don't have shipped anything yet. yesterday I called still care where have sent my practice of service Department higher.
    today still no news Help Xbox one x project scorpio advanced exchange :( Help Xbox one x project scorpio advanced exchange :(. someone is in my same situation? thanks for the answers.

:)

Mastra.91, Jan 3, 2018
  2. Bountyhunter760, Jan 3, 2018
  3. Concerns about the reported problems about the Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition.

I just purchased an Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition off of Amazon and I'm concerned about the failure rate, heat, fan noise and other problems with Scorpio Xbox One Xs by reading the forums off of Xbox.com and others. I haven't opened up the retail box
    yet. Should I return it and get an regular Xbox One X or an 1-2 TB Xbox One S?

So how's your Project Scorpio Xbox One X doing?

Dustin Porter, Jan 4, 2018
  4. Help Xbox one x project scorpio advanced exchange

Hi.

I had the same problem. I also requested an advance replacement. I waited 16 days for my replacemnt console.

FlorianDeinzer, Jan 16, 2018
  5. FlorianDeinzer Win User

Hi.

I had the same problem. I also requested an advance replacement. I waited 16 days for my replacemnt console.
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Do you have any Xbox collector items?

i have a xbox one x project scorpio edition!
  7. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox name

I believe it was "Xbox" or whatever the deafault was for the Xbox One X Scorpio Edition, but then I changed it to Project Scorpio.
  8. Marta Vandraren Win User

Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

I have the Xbox one X project Scorpio, I was told that the game can be downloaded in any serie X or serie S (included mine), thanks for the help!!
  9. WriestOrpheus Win User

Controller becoming unresponsive

This is happening to me as well. Already exchanged my Xbox One X with another one (also Project Scorpio Edition). Both exhibit same behavior. Controller turns on the console then desyncs. I have to turn it off and on again for it to resync.

This only happens when console is completely off.
Thema:

1. Help Xbox one x project scorpio advanced exchange - Similar Threads - Help project scorpio

2. Xbox One Controller University Project Help!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Controller University Project Help!: Hi all, I am currently doing a Reverse Engineering Project at my university on the Xbox One Controller (1708). The premise of this project is to teardown an electromechanical device and see how...
  3. Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider: Hi, I have problems to connect by https://www.xbox.com/es-ES/play I have been invited, and before I have been able to play. Even from mobile. I formatted the PC yesterday, and now, I can't use the...
  4. Project xCloud Sign-In Issues - Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Sign-In Issues - Please Help: I may have missed this post, but I cannot sign-in to Project xCloud. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks! submitted by /u/japan05 [link] [comments]
  5. Project X Cloud Support.... Help Please!

in XboX Insiders
    Project X Cloud Support.... Help Please!: Hi. I’m currently using Project X Cloud. On my account I’ve tried changing the device from android to iOS and I haven’t heard anything back as of 2 months. Can anyone help at all please....
  6. Project XCloud Sign-In Issues, Help Is Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Project XCloud Sign-In Issues, Help Is Needed: I've been using the XCloud successfully for few weeks, the apps updated recently and now I'm unable to sign in. Any advice guys? submitted by /u/ToraxOutlaw [link] [comments]
  7. Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Abudiix [link] [comments]
  8. help: please someone help me project xcloud has no controls on the screen but there is some...

in XboX Insiders
    help: please someone help me project xcloud has no controls on the screen but there is some...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Cauan-san [link] [comments]
  9. trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!: Can anyone help me please? I have a game cd originally made for the first xbox, from approx 2004. I can still use this game on my original xbox, but, with my newer tv, the picture quality is not...
  10. Help with a College Project on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with a College Project on Xbox Live: Hey everyone, I am doing a virtual ethnography on an online community and I have decided to choose the community of Xbox Live. If you have a minute and could answer a few of these questions it...