Help, Xbox Live is messing up!

Discus and support Help, Xbox Live is messing up! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I am having trouble with my xbox Live. i have xbox live on my account but my xbox says i dont. When i go to put a xbox live code (because it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thetwofreds, Jan 3, 2014.

1. thetwofreds
    thetwofreds Guest

Hey, I am having trouble with my xbox Live. i have xbox live on my account but my xbox says i dont. When i go to put a xbox live code (because it says i dont have xbox live), it say i already have xbox live. Please help. I can lay Battlefield
    multiplayer but can join parties or play Fifa UT online games.

All help is appreciated, thanks.

:)

thetwofreds, Jan 3, 2014
  2. xSyko Angelx
    xSyko Angelx Guest
    xbox live messing up????

dont blame microsoft for your misfortune, unless everyone on xbox live is having the same issue (they are not) its your network configuration.

xSyko Angelx, Jan 3, 2014
  3. xbox live messing up????

Greetings, D3thsc0pe. There was a LIVE outage during the time of your post which has since be resolved. Can you try logging in again and let me know if you are able to connect? Very sorry for the inconvenience! Please let me know if you have any further
    questions. Happy gaming!

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

U have right email and password?

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    Now I have no idea to do know..

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 6, 2014
  6. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Hey twofreds,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

Can you please double check on the Subscriptions section of
    My Account
    ?

It looks from your gamercard here that you still have a Silver account. If you believe there is an issue with your subscription, you'll want to get in touch with our
    Phone Support team. They'll be best equipped to look into this with you further.

MisterFizzle, Oct 31, 2018
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

Hey twofreds,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

Can you please double check on the Subscriptions section of
    My Account
    ?

It looks from your gamercard here that you still have a Silver account. If you believe there is an issue with your subscription, you'll want to get in touch with our
    Phone Support team. They'll be best equipped to look into this with you further.
  8. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Now I have no idea to do know..
  9. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

U have right email and password?
  10. ReekyXbox Win User

Messed up Xbox. HELP!

Everything is plugged in correctly. I have checked multiple times.
  11. ReekyXbox Win User

Messed up Xbox. HELP!

I own an Xbox One S. I got it for Christmas in 2017.
Thema:

1. Help, Xbox Live is messing up! - Similar Threads - Help Live messing

2. Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue: hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a perplexing issue that has recently arisen with my Xbox Series X/S. In the past two weeks, I've encountered a...
  3. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  4. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  5. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  6. Xbox live device id help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live device id help: I don't have my same xbox I used to have and I'm locked out of my microsoft account how do I get my live device id I have all of my other info to get my account unlocked which I also don't even...
  7. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  8. Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?: Through our Microsoft account the hacker: changed gaming user name changed the email associated with the account (which we were able to copy down) changed recovery account info. made...
  9. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...