Help, Xbox Live is messing up!

Discus and support Help, Xbox Live is messing up! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I am having trouble with my xbox Live. i have xbox live on my account but my xbox says i dont. When i go to put a xbox live code (because it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thetwofreds, Jan 3, 2014.

1. thetwofreds
    thetwofreds Guest

Hey, I am having trouble with my xbox Live. i have xbox live on my account but my xbox says i dont. When i go to put a xbox live code (because it says i dont have xbox live), it say i already have xbox live. Please help. I can lay Battlefield
    multiplayer but can join parties or play Fifa UT online games.

All help is appreciated, thanks.

:)

thetwofreds, Jan 3, 2014
  2. xSyko Angelx
    xSyko Angelx Guest
    xbox live messing up????

dont blame microsoft for your misfortune, unless everyone on xbox live is having the same issue (they are not) its your network configuration.

xSyko Angelx, Jan 3, 2014
  3. xbox live messing up????

Greetings, D3thsc0pe. There was a LIVE outage during the time of your post which has since be resolved. Can you try logging in again and let me know if you are able to connect? Very sorry for the inconvenience! Please let me know if you have any further
    questions. Happy gaming!

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

U have right email and password?

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    Now I have no idea to do know..

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 6, 2014
  6. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Hey twofreds,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

Can you please double check on the Subscriptions section of
    My Account
    ?

It looks from your gamercard here that you still have a Silver account. If you believe there is an issue with your subscription, you'll want to get in touch with our
    Phone Support team. They'll be best equipped to look into this with you further.

MisterFizzle, Oct 31, 2018
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

Hey twofreds,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

Can you please double check on the Subscriptions section of
    My Account
    ?

It looks from your gamercard here that you still have a Silver account. If you believe there is an issue with your subscription, you'll want to get in touch with our
    Phone Support team. They'll be best equipped to look into this with you further.
  8. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Now I have no idea to do know..
  9. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

U have right email and password?
  10. ReekyXbox Win User

Messed up Xbox. HELP!

Everything is plugged in correctly. I have checked multiple times.
  11. ReekyXbox Win User

Messed up Xbox. HELP!

I own an Xbox One S. I got it for Christmas in 2017.
Thema:

1. Help, Xbox Live is messing up! - Similar Threads - Help Live messing

2. HELP - An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP - An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....: I'm trying to launch Fortnite through Xbox Cloud gaming but before it gets to the start menu it displays the error "An Unexpected Error has Occurred While Signing in to Your Account For Xbox Live....
  3. I need help as to displaying my "Real Name" on Xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help as to displaying my "Real Name" on Xbox live.: I'm not given the option anymore to display my real name. What I said was abhorrent and I've since apologized numerous times. It shows I should be able to display my real name again, but am still...
  4. Help!Terrible latency w Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!Terrible latency w Xbox live: I’ve done everything- googled and tried different connections- I’m running an excellent wired connection- when I test it with everything else my latency is around 30ms. But when I test it via my...
  5. My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account: I don't have the email anymore and I also don't know the information for the account I only know the first name and last name and the 1 email address and gamertag and Xbox live id...
  6. hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...: I received a hate message from a Dead by Daylight user, reported, and tried to reason with him. Proceeds to tell me I suck and what I did in the game was worthless and stupid. I responded with an...
  7. Help with XBox Live disputed charge

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help with XBox Live disputed charge: My Credit Card is being charged for a year's worth of xbox live. Neither I or my son have that credit card attached to our accounts. My son has xbox live through another card and I do not have...
  8. I have deleted XBox Live (black colour) in error. Help please !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have deleted XBox Live (black colour) in error. Help please !: I have deleted XBox Live (black colour) in error. When I've looked at Microsoft Store to download, the only option is XBox (Green colour). No option for Xbox Live. I have Windows 10. I play the...
  9. Help - Xbox Live refund and don't know Microsoft account details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help - Xbox Live refund and don't know Microsoft account details: Hi, I'd be really grateful if someone could help me with this. I've just been charged to renew my Xbox Live subscription for the year as it's on autorenew. If possible, I would like to get a...
  10. Xbox Live Membership Messed Up (Help Please)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Membership Messed Up (Help Please): Hey guys in the xbox one they added the feature where you can gameshare xbox live, so me and my brother gameshare xbox live. But when I want to play on the xbox 360 it doesnt let me play it, so I...