Help! Xbox Game pass won't let me install to F:

Discus and support Help! Xbox Game pass won't let me install to F: in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got a new 1tb SSD, it's my fourth drive. I tried to Install a game to it wouldn't show up I even made it the default install and then even tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by branord, Aug 22, 2022.

1. branord
    branord Guest

So I got a new 1tb SSD, it's my fourth drive. I tried to Install a game to it wouldn't show up I even made it the default install and then even tried to have it not ask but it still does. Can someone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it?

Help! Xbox Game pass won't let me install to F: [​IMG]

Help! Xbox Game pass won't let me install to F: [​IMG]

:)

branord, Aug 22, 2022
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Your drive must be using NTFS to be used to install games:

1. Double click “My Computer/This PC” to open File Explorer. Right click the drive you need to format and select “Format…”.

2. In the pop-out mini window, choose “NTFS” under File System volume. Tick “Quick Format” and click “Start”.
  3. GMitch123 Win User

Hello Neighbor for Windows 10 PC

Has anyone fixed this yet?! 1 month of gamer pass down the drain if the games I install won't let me play them.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Help game pass won't let me install on any drive anymore.

Hi there Something welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Okay, this issue might be due to the app itself! So, I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  5. HellPoc Win User

I can't install a game

The game is not installed on my PC, Xbox (beta) bugged and won't let me install again
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Game Pass App won't let me install FM7

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Well, that wasn't supposed to be happening, since you managed to activate the game, so it's in your library and you could install it even if it's no longer available.

I suggest you try the solution below, please

Log out your account from the Xbox app
    Log out your Microsoft Store account
    Search the term ''WSRESET'' in the Windows search bar
    Run the command as administrator
    Restart your PC
    Add accounts to apps again

- Make sure the account is the same in both apps

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if this solves your problem, please.
Thema:

1. Help! Xbox Game pass won't let me install to F: - Similar Threads - Help Game pass

2. Help with the Game Pass trick with main consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Help with the Game Pass trick with main consoles.: Hellooooo. I have a pretty big "problem" and I have no idea what it could be. It turns out that for years I have been sharing games and Game Pass with a friend on a console in a very simple way. I...
  3. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  4. Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!: Cant install Assassins Creed Valhalla which is available as part of XBox Game Pass. Install button just shows a sad face. I have tried resetting the Xbox app and Store app. I have tried myriad of...
  5. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  6. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  7. Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?: I am having problems installing PC Game Pass older games on Windows 11 especially EA Games titles. Anyone able to help me find solutions for specific games? Some are: Medal of Honor Airborne &...
  8. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  9. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  10. playing pc game pass games through boosteroid help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing pc game pass games through boosteroid help: my pc is very basic but i can play top games through boosteroid as long as i own the game on steam,I have game pass ultimate so is it possible to play pc game pass games (cities skylines 2)...