Help would be greatly appreciated

Discus and support Help would be greatly appreciated in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On August 2nd my xbox live account received a 14 day suspension, it has been 14 days 5 hours since the suspension. I am still unable to sign in to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BarryMcauckner, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Help would be greatly appreciated

On August 2nd my xbox live account received a 14 day suspension, it has been 14 days 5 hours since the suspension. I am still unable to sign in to my account it still says my account is permanently suspended. it was a permanent suspension for a first offense
    of the subject that i was accused of and was overturned to a 14 day suspension.
    Help would be greatly appreciated [​IMG]

:)

BarryMcauckner, Aug 17, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. halomaster11744 Win User

On August 2nd my xbox live account received a 14 day suspension, it has been 14 days 5 hours since the suspension. I am still unable to sign in to my account it still says my account is permanently suspended. it was a permanent suspension for a
    first offense of the subject that i was accused of and was overturned to a 14 day suspension.
    [​IMG]
    Hi I'm Caleb,

So unfortunately if you have a permanent ban there is nothing that can be done on forms if you feel you were treated unfairly in terms of the ban. You can submit a case to be reviewed by the enforcement team. But I'm pretty sure that three offences is a
    permanent ban I'm sorry but that's just how it is

Best of Luck, Your friend Caleb
  3. TooBland Win User

Really curious as to what's going on, was supposed to be unbanned already. Now this? Seem to be only for me, anyone else having a problem if they go to the enforcement page? Not to mention i am 16 days into a 14 day ban.

[​IMG]
  4. TooBland Win User

Yeah, they overturned the "permanent" ban to a 14 day on the 5th so I'm going to assume and hope my account will be functional today.
  5. HOW BERZERKER Win User

Does anyone know? Help would be greatly appreciated . . .

I have had the same problem lately. try going to your download history and downloading it again. Keep trying, don't give up. it will download eventually.
  6. JeroenBoom Win User

Error status report, help is greatly appreciated : )

Sorry for the language page. ;-) I'd like to know some more info what your issue is. Did you tested the xbox? And what I understand is that you don't get internet on your Modem? Or did you mean the router is the modem?

What will happen when you shut down the power for a minute and then back on, and after its all up and running again, start the xbox and run an other connection test.

Let us know what it tels you next.
Thema:

1. Help would be greatly appreciated - Similar Threads - Help greatly appreciated

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  4. Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    Endless reboot cycle - any help greatly appreciated: Morning. So my sons Xbox got stuck on the green screen - we managed fix that by factory resetting yesterday morning. FFWD to last night and it got stuck when he was logging in to his account....
  5. Hi who ever can help me would be great

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi who ever can help me would be great: i made a microsoft account so that i could play minecraft with my friends so as im getting it set up it works so about 1 year later we get back on and its saying i need to change something im my...
  6. Jay was a great help thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jay was a great help thanks: thanks for your help you are kind thanks 290c8c1d-ac03-40ee-a55c-e00e230cafdb
  7. PLEASE HELP ME.....Great White Shark Cash Cards are being charged to my card every day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP ME.....Great White Shark Cash Cards are being charged to my card every day: I can't remove my debit card from the Microsoft account unless I put something else in it. And I cannot talk with anyone. its $21.00 at a crack. My son says he is not doing it...
  8. Help getting Moonlight Great Sword.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help getting Moonlight Great Sword.: Hey all I was wondering if anyone was available to help me get this. I've tried and failed so far. I'm pretty sure I can beat the boss without any problems but the sword seems out of my reach....
  9. It be great if use could help

in XBoX on Consoles
    It be great if use could help: hey I was banned from the 15th till the 29th of last month then I got a ban on the 20th again till the 4th of this month and I didn't get another message to tell me why im still banned or how long...
  10. hey guys really need some help would be great if u answer me :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys really need some help would be great if u answer me :): Where do i start my problem is with my download speed on xbox setting every time i run the test i always get about 15mb/20mb which to most people would be good but i'm paying for 160mb down 13up...