Help with Xcloud | Steam Deck Easier

Discus and support Help with Xcloud | Steam Deck Easier in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I’m a fellow Steam Deck user and I just wanted to know if there is anything that can help me get Xcloud easier without having to do those... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Exsplisive_Gaming_YT, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Help with Xcloud | Steam Deck Easier

Hello, I’m a fellow Steam Deck user and I just wanted to know if there is anything that can help me get Xcloud easier without having to do those risky-looking complicated steps.

I was wondering if it’s possible to download something for Xcloud onto a Micro SD card so I can just pop it into my Steam Deck. And I was mostly hoping maybe there could be a Xcloud app on the Steam Store, which would actually be awesome and badass.

All help is appreciated. Would really like a Steam app though Help with Xcloud | Steam Deck Easier :)

submitted by /u/Exsplisive_Gaming_YT
    [link] [comments]

/u/Exsplisive_Gaming_YT, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox Series Gaming on the go!

or just get a steam deck when they come out lol.
  3. FUNSAM XBOX Win User

Not what I expected

best is buy one of the starter deck makes winning a lot easier. or just keep playing slowly updating deck with cards but it takes a long while
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Microsoft Store and Steam Deck

That’s not possible except for Cloud Streaming. Steam Deck runs Linux, and the Xbox app doesn’t support PC streaming.

You’ll have to install Windows to play Windows Store games on Steam deck natively or stream using a third party solution from a Windows PC
  5. Albert X Win User

Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud

I think they will focus more on the peripherals market to make use of xcloud easier.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Why have to pay online in xbox to play halo mcc while in pc not? (Have both versions steam and xbox series s)

The above plus you are paying via your pc for upkeep and full cost of your pc hardware and internet bills

With consoles the subscriptions subsidizes your console you really didn't think a 1500 dollar pc could really cost 599 did you?

Steam except for steam box or deck doesn't have hardware to maintain steam box didn't do well and steam deck is subsidized somewhat

You otherwise are paying one to one for your pc and upgrade and maintained costs yourself
Thema:

Help with Xcloud | Steam Deck Easier

1. Help with Xcloud | Steam Deck Easier - Similar Threads - Help Xcloud Steam

2. Help! My XCloud has stopped working on my PC (Xbox App) but it works everywhere else...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! My XCloud has stopped working on my PC (Xbox App) but it works everywhere else...: Hello to everyone, As mentioned in the title, my Cloud Gaming service stopped working out of the blue in my XBOX APP. Normally, I use my XBOX App, go to Cloud Gaming and launch a game that I...
  3. xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help: Hi I am having trouble with latency and connection issues on the xCloud beta Xbox service. I am currently a Xbox game pass member but only use PC and iPad. I have a powerful PC however would like...
  4. i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller: but when i go to the web version it works can someone help me ee673fe6-38f4-4a3d-a518-4e849853088b
  5. Audio Problem I can use help with in XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Problem I can use help with in XCloud: During games on my IPad the screen goes black after a few minutes and the audio for the game goes out. The video only goes out briefly, no more than a few seconds but the audio is gone until I...
  6. Help with xCloud and Local Network Remote Play

in XBoX on Mobile
    Help with xCloud and Local Network Remote Play: I signed up for and was able to use the xCloud beta with the Game Streaming app on Android. Worked fine a while, but had not checked it for a long time. Logged into the app today, and it says...
  7. Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider: Hi, I have problems to connect by https://www.xbox.com/es-ES/play I have been invited, and before I have been able to play. Even from mobile. I formatted the PC yesterday, and now, I can't use the...
  8. help me with xcloud which only crashes on the TV box and does not enter the cell phone

in XboX Insiders
    help me with xcloud which only crashes on the TV box and does not enter the cell phone: TV box on xcloud crashing ,I can only log in through the tv box ,on the cell phone it does not enter the game screen ,my cellphone and android 7 nougat , I'm in Brazil my internet is fiber 20 mb...
  9. I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL)

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL): Has anyone been successful using a controller with xCloud or Console Streaming on the Android 11 beta? I can pair my controller (tried both PS4 and Xbox controllers) and they seem to work fine but...
  10. Project xCloud Sign-In Issues - Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Sign-In Issues - Please Help: I may have missed this post, but I cannot sign-in to Project xCloud. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks! submitted by /u/japan05 [link] [comments]