Help with Xcloud | Steam Deck Easier

Discus and support Help with Xcloud | Steam Deck Easier in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I’m a fellow Steam Deck user and I just wanted to know if there is anything that can help me get Xcloud easier without having to do those... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Exsplisive_Gaming_YT, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Help with Xcloud | Steam Deck Easier

Hello, I’m a fellow Steam Deck user and I just wanted to know if there is anything that can help me get Xcloud easier without having to do those risky-looking complicated steps.

I was wondering if it’s possible to download something for Xcloud onto a Micro SD card so I can just pop it into my Steam Deck. And I was mostly hoping maybe there could be a Xcloud app on the Steam Store, which would actually be awesome and badass.

All help is appreciated. Would really like a Steam app though Help with Xcloud | Steam Deck Easier :)

submitted by /u/Exsplisive_Gaming_YT
    [link] [comments]

/u/Exsplisive_Gaming_YT, Sep 21, 2022
  2. gfgfgfdgfg Win User

Input stops working after reconnect

Controller firmware is up to date and as for steam deck it uses built in controller.

I'm not using xcloud for very long and first time seeing that issue was after first disconnect that happened to me(which was about week ago).
  3. bowski477 Win User

Can Starfield saves from Gamepass be copied to Steam?

The save file from Gamepass would not cross over to Steam. The work around to play on Steam deck would be to do so by accessing Gamepass on the Steam deck.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can i Play my Xbox Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam?!?

What sword said HOWEVER

Since forza is a play anywhere title you have two options

One is harder to bite then the other

You can stack 3 years of gold and upgraded to xgu and cloud play iit as steam deck supports xcloud

The other and more bolder move

Install Windows and install the xbox app

Steam proton ge doesn't have the direct x libraries to run it natively the security layer isn't emulatible
  5. ngocphi Win User

Could the Xbox Play Anywhere feature ever be extended to additional existing Xbox games?

Steam epic and gog reach pc steam deck and steam box Mac etc eyc as mentioned the user base is far larger then on steam and other platforms rather then just windows

Though steam deck has offical Windows support coming ontop of having gamepass and xbox app support
  6. dylan clarke1 Win User

I keep getting a too many authentication attempts detected error when trying to sign in to Xbox on steam deck

Hello Manuela, the steam deck is the only device that I’ve used for cloud gaming and I am not using a vpn or anything similar on the steam deck. I’ve just tried going onto Xbox cloud gaming with the steam deck connected to a personal hotspot and I’m getting the same message and I set up cloud gaming using the article you have linked.
Thema:

Help with Xcloud | Steam Deck Easier

1. Help with Xcloud | Steam Deck Easier - Similar Threads - Help Xcloud Steam

2. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  3. XCloud Graphics Pixelated? Help please.

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Graphics Pixelated? Help please.: Has this ever happened to anyone? I am using XCloud on Chrome and the game keeps randomly pixelating for a few seconds. In other words, the screen just pixelates a portion of the screen. The part...
  4. Help! My XCloud has stopped working on my PC (Xbox App) but it works everywhere else...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! My XCloud has stopped working on my PC (Xbox App) but it works everywhere else...: Hello to everyone, As mentioned in the title, my Cloud Gaming service stopped working out of the blue in my XBOX APP. Normally, I use my XBOX App, go to Cloud Gaming and launch a game that I...
  5. xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help: Hi I am having trouble with latency and connection issues on the xCloud beta Xbox service. I am currently a Xbox game pass member but only use PC and iPad. I have a powerful PC however would like...
  6. i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller: but when i go to the web version it works can someone help me ee673fe6-38f4-4a3d-a518-4e849853088b
  7. Audio Problem I can use help with in XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Problem I can use help with in XCloud: During games on my IPad the screen goes black after a few minutes and the audio for the game goes out. The video only goes out briefly, no more than a few seconds but the audio is gone until I...
  8. Help with xCloud and Local Network Remote Play

in XBoX on Mobile
    Help with xCloud and Local Network Remote Play: I signed up for and was able to use the xCloud beta with the Game Streaming app on Android. Worked fine a while, but had not checked it for a long time. Logged into the app today, and it says...
  9. Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider: Hi, I have problems to connect by https://www.xbox.com/es-ES/play I have been invited, and before I have been able to play. Even from mobile. I formatted the PC yesterday, and now, I can't use the...
  10. help me with xcloud which only crashes on the TV box and does not enter the cell phone

in XboX Insiders
    help me with xcloud which only crashes on the TV box and does not enter the cell phone: TV box on xcloud crashing ,I can only log in through the tv box ,on the cell phone it does not enter the game screen ,my cellphone and android 7 nougat , I'm in Brazil my internet is fiber 20 mb...