Help with xCloud and Local Network Remote Play

Discus and support Help with xCloud and Local Network Remote Play in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I signed up for and was able to use the xCloud beta with the Game Streaming app on Android. Worked fine a while, but had not checked it for a long... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Nismo 7, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Nismo 7
    Nismo 7 Guest

I signed up for and was able to use the xCloud beta with the Game Streaming app on Android. Worked fine a while, but had not checked it for a long time.

Logged into the app today, and it says that the functionality has moved to the main Xbox app.

Ok, so I log into the Xbox app, and tried to pair my console to the app. I restarted my Xbox, and made sure that I was logged in since it prompted for that. The app communicates with my Xbox, but then pulls up a screen that says: Try again in a bit, something went wrong. Tried it again several hours later, same thing. Checked Xbox status page online, no issues. Tried with Android and iOS, same issue.

So, where is xCloud streaming launched from now? Is local network system streaming on mobile in the same place as that as well? And why can I not pair my console to the Xbox app when it worked a while ago. Once these are all working, can all family members use xCloud and system streaming with their accounts while logged onto their mobile device?

:)

Nismo 7, Jun 27, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

I am very glad to see that we were able to help you resolve the issue. Thank you for the reply and your feedback!

I hope you have a great day!
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

4. Nismo 7 Win User

This got me past the something went wrong error, but it's still not passing the screen where it says sign into your Xbox screen to pair the console.
  5. Nismo 7 Win User

Thank you, this helped. Apparently an Xbox update created that check box for remote play at some point and I never had it checked. Enabled remote play, cold restarted the Xbox. When I try and pair the Android or iOS Xbox app to my console, it now gets past the something went wrong, try again later message. However, now it just sits at attempting to connect, where it says Turn on your console and sign in with your account.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox app on Surface Pro X

You’re confusing XCloud, which uses a remote data center Toruń the game like you’re watching Netflix, to a local stream on your local network.

Windows 11 launches in a few months as a free update and wil likely contain the updated app
Thema:

1. Help with xCloud and Local Network Remote Play - Similar Threads - Help xCloud Local

2. XCloud Graphics Pixelated? Help please.

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Graphics Pixelated? Help please.: Has this ever happened to anyone? I am using XCloud on Chrome and the game keeps randomly pixelating for a few seconds. In other words, the screen just pixelates a portion of the screen. The part...
  3. Help with Xcloud | Steam Deck Easier

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xcloud | Steam Deck Easier: Hello, I’m a fellow Steam Deck user and I just wanted to know if there is anything that can help me get Xcloud easier without having to do those risky-looking complicated steps. I was wondering...
  4. Help! My XCloud has stopped working on my PC (Xbox App) but it works everywhere else...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! My XCloud has stopped working on my PC (Xbox App) but it works everywhere else...: Hello to everyone, As mentioned in the title, my Cloud Gaming service stopped working out of the blue in my XBOX APP. Normally, I use my XBOX App, go to Cloud Gaming and launch a game that I...
  5. xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help: Hi I am having trouble with latency and connection issues on the xCloud beta Xbox service. I am currently a Xbox game pass member but only use PC and iPad. I have a powerful PC however would like...
  6. i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller: but when i go to the web version it works can someone help me ee673fe6-38f4-4a3d-a518-4e849853088b
  7. Audio Problem I can use help with in XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Problem I can use help with in XCloud: During games on my IPad the screen goes black after a few minutes and the audio for the game goes out. The video only goes out briefly, no more than a few seconds but the audio is gone until I...
  8. Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider: Hi, I have problems to connect by https://www.xbox.com/es-ES/play I have been invited, and before I have been able to play. Even from mobile. I formatted the PC yesterday, and now, I can't use the...
  9. help me with xcloud which only crashes on the TV box and does not enter the cell phone

in XboX Insiders
    help me with xcloud which only crashes on the TV box and does not enter the cell phone: TV box on xcloud crashing ,I can only log in through the tv box ,on the cell phone it does not enter the game screen ,my cellphone and android 7 nougat , I'm in Brazil my internet is fiber 20 mb...
  10. I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL)

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL): Has anyone been successful using a controller with xCloud or Console Streaming on the Android 11 beta? I can pair my controller (tried both PS4 and Xbox controllers) and they seem to work fine but...