Help with XBOX ONE setup

Discus and support Help with XBOX ONE setup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We got the XBOX ONE hooked up and turned on but all that shows up on the screen is a picture of the controller. We have tried to connect the controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TitianLattice46, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Help with XBOX ONE setup

We got the XBOX ONE hooked up and turned on but all that shows up on the screen is a picture of the controller. We have tried to connect the controller and it appears to be working as it will turn the console on and off. But we can't move past this. What
    could be wrong? Beginning to think that the controller is defective. We have tried 3 sets of batteries so I don't think that is the problem. Would love some help! My son is very upset since he got this for Christmas and he can't get it working.

:)

TitianLattice46, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Phakathi12
    Phakathi12 Guest
    Help with Xbox Networking Setup

Hi, my name is Dion and I've got a bit of a problem with my Xbox One console.

I've had it for 5 months now, and all of a sudden, it doesn't want to show any wireless networks to connect to. I don't know what happened, I didn't drop it or spill anything on it.

Please help me out with this issue, thanks.

Phakathi12, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Struck in the initial setup screen for a long time

I have bought a new XBOX today . I removed the package and setup the console. I switched on my TV and the XBOX and for the last one hour it is stuck in the inital green screen displaying the XBOX one log. Can someone help me to start with XBOX one setup
    here.

TannicNutria381, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Help with XBOX ONE setup

when it shows the picture of the controller , is one of the buttons on the screen being highlighted ? "A" button or the "xbox" button in the center ?

RobertBuckalew, Dec 25, 2015
  5. How can I fix my Xbox system update? I just got it today and it won't update... Plz help

UnloosedBroom13, Oct 31, 2018
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

Help with XBOX ONE setup

when it shows the picture of the controller , is one of the buttons on the screen being highlighted ? "A" button or the "xbox" button in the center ?
  7. UnloosedBroom13 Win User

Help with XBOX ONE setup

How can I fix my Xbox system update? I just got it today and it won't update... Plz help
  8. Smwutches Win User

setup help

9. MartynFisher Win User

setup help for Sennheiser u320 for xbox one

Hi Tangerla

Thank you very much for youre great comments and help on this! i will have a look and give this a go :)

CHeers
  10. Tangerla Win User

setup help for Sennheiser u320 for xbox one

Another note on the 3.5 stereo to 3.5 stereo male to male cord...

Make sure that the stereo jack on the TV is the same size as the stereo jack on your headphone "in-line" volume controller. Some headphones use a 2.5mm instead of a 3.5mm. The TV is most likely the 3.5mm size.

Compare the one plugged into the TV with the one plugged into you headset "in-line" controller. If they are the same, you will have no trouble finding a 3.5 to a 3.5 (The jack on the Xbox One controller chat converter is 3.5mm also).

If one is thinner than the other, you will have to find a 3.5mm stereo male jack to a 2.5mm stereo male jack. Where I live, the only place I found one was online (eBay is where I got one).
Thema:

Help with XBOX ONE setup

1. Help with XBOX ONE setup - Similar Threads - Help setup

2. Help with new setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with new setup: I have a brand new Xbox 1 500gb I started it and went through all the way to the update screen and it's telling me there is a problem with the update. So I call the help line and a guy told me I...
  3. I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...: I don't understand why my system isn't letting me customize my dashboard anymore I had it exactly the way I liked it and now it's not customizable at all I can't get to my games easily I am now...
  4. Help needed I dont think I setup my xbox correct.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed I dont think I setup my xbox correct.: I have 2 xboxes for 2 children and one game pass . PLease advise how they should be setup. Accounts separately or individual? I would like them to be able to chat to each other and friends whilst...
  5. I cant setup my xbox cause my internet isnt showing there please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant setup my xbox cause my internet isnt showing there please help: I cant seem to setup my xbox cause i cant connect to any internet connections 38022f4c-d847-4f31-9ab1-fa9bf48a18ab
  6. Please Help with new Xbox S setup

in XboX Insiders
    Please Help with new Xbox S setup: We just got a new Xbox S. It had me set up on mobile, fine. Put the code in etc. But while it was updating the app disconnected? And it needs a new code but I can't get the console to get me back...
  7. Xbox Series S Setup Update Not Working: Error Code 0x8007045D 0x00000000 0x90070007 Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Setup Update Not Working: Error Code 0x8007045D 0x00000000 0x90070007 Help!: I just purchase my new Xbox Series S today, and every time I try to do the start up update it doesn’t work. It will finish the download bar, then it will say that it didn’t work and give me the...
  8. Need help. Trying to setup original xboxone for special needs Grandson. I only want to use...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help. Trying to setup original xboxone for special needs Grandson. I only want to use...: Need help. Trying to setup original xboxone for special needs Grandson. I only want to use the xbox OFFLINE -- I am setting up FORZA HORIZON 3 so he can "drive" a car. I have installed the disk....
  9. Issues With New Atmos Setup, Need Help With Diagnosing.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues With New Atmos Setup, Need Help With Diagnosing.: Hey all, just wanted to post here, as I’ve been having a few issues with my new audio setup, and trying to diagnosing wether this is an issue with the Xbox (and insider program) at the moment, or...
  10. Need Help with setting up or writen direction to fix latensy and to setup ipv6 on xb1X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help with setting up or writen direction to fix latensy and to setup ipv6 on xb1X: Hi I have been with microsoft and xbox for years now my first time on this forum I will jump right to it my latency is on 184ms and been struggling for those Many years now please help me...