help with xbox one s

Discus and support help with xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have a pxn v311 steering wheel that advertises to work with xbox one// even the manual shows how to connect it. iv connected it and it will not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chrislester1, Dec 28, 2019.

  1. chrislester1
    chrislester1 Guest

    help with xbox one s


    i have a pxn v311 steering wheel that advertises to work with xbox one// even the manual shows how to connect it.

    iv connected it and it will not work-help.

    :)
     
    chrislester1, Dec 28, 2019
    #1
  2. Cameron Thorburn Win User

    Installing the New Jedi Survivor game on Xbox One (not compatible??)

    HELP PLEASE

    I have an Xbox one S

    And I thought x/s games meant they run on Xbox one x & Xbox one s

    But having digitally purchased JEDI SURVIVOR DELUXE EDITION.

    The store won’t let me download it stating it incompatible with my Xbox one S??
  3. XBF George L Win User

    EON skin in fortnite br.

    Hello Fredrik!

    Thank you for bringing this inquiry to our attention. The EON bundle Xbox One S is an Xbox One S stand alone bundle you can find here:

    Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)
    . The promotion does not apply to all Xbox One S consoles just the Fortnite bundle.

    Hope this helps!
  4. CareerDevotee0 Win User

    Messages

    help...help...help..Problem with xbox one s mute symbol appears
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

    Bluray image off centre

    Hey there lechine1,

    We're going to need a few more details on this. Are you using an Xbox One console or an Xbox One S console outputting in 4K? If it's an Xbox One S Console, please use this guide to help with troubleshooting.

    Troubleshooting 4K and HDR on Xbox One S


    Let us know!
  6. gds1972 Win User

    Xbox one s not playing 4K blurays

Thema:

help with xbox one s

Loading...
  1. help with xbox one s - Similar Threads - help

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...