Help with Xbox not letting me download a game I own!!

Discus and support Help with Xbox not letting me download a game I own!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just. Got a series s came from Xbox one s. Trying to download gta, a message pop up and says you own this game, then I click on it it also says “check... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by O G3, Dec 4, 2022.

1. O G3
    O G3 Guest

Just. Got a series s came from Xbox one s. Trying to download gta, a message pop up and says you own this game, then I click on it it also says “check back in a little bit where having trouble getting your stuff right now” any help Guys?

:)

O G3, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello O, you've tried some procedure in the console like clearing the cache or resetting the console while keeping games and Apps.

Also make sure your account is primary on your console and try the procedures below.

The first is a cache cleanup:

1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. HELLRAISER R3LL Win User

Jet Set Radio not appearing in Ready to Install

The page currently isn't letting me sign in, but i did check the page yesterday and it was saying that i owned the game as it let me download the game to my xbox 360
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Xbox live will not let me download game I own digitally

5. SmooothSniperrr Win User

Downloads

Any error messages?

Ill be glad to help, just any more info could be great.

What id do oif its nopt letting you download or uninstall any games on your acc is delete ur acc off your xbox, power cycle your xbox, and then sign back in and go to the store and download any game you own. Let me know if this helps.
  6. Terpie22 Win User

It wont let me play or re-download a game I own

It was for the actual game and my xbox live subscription is up to date
Thema:

1. Help with Xbox not letting me download a game I own!! - Similar Threads - Help letting download

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  4. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  5. I am confused. Help. My Xbox won’t let me download red dead 2.

in XboX Insiders
    I am confused. Help. My Xbox won’t let me download red dead 2.: I was trying to download rdr2 on my Xbox series s and every time I try to download/buy it, the same message comes up reading “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” With the...
  6. Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help: So i bought the full 100$ version of modern warfare 2 and was wondering why it wont let me reinstall it 9d4e46c7-dc80-488f-9473-f3eeb8c86747
  7. So there’s a new update on modern warfare and I need help the Xbox won’t let me download my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So there’s a new update on modern warfare and I need help the Xbox won’t let me download my...: I need help on the modern warfare update it wont let me download the data pack 1 at all i tried and it sends me to the store but when in the store app it just says trouble loading in on and on and...
  8. Help xbox 360 wont let me download my xbox live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help xbox 360 wont let me download my xbox live profile: Help my xbox 360 wont let me download my xbox live profile when ever i try it tells me "sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. code - 0 what do i do? i tried...
  9. Please help! Error 0x8007000 Won't let me download or update games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help! Error 0x8007000 Won't let me download or update games.: Hello, So here's the problem: When ever I try to download Battlefield 1 I get an error cod 0x8007000e and it says to check my network settings. Moreover, whenever I try to update Fallout 4...
  10. Xbox wont let me download the 3rd compatibility pack.PLEASE HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont let me download the 3rd compatibility pack.PLEASE HELP!!!: Okay so here is what happens: I put in the game and it says press the a button to start, so i press it and then it says there is a new comp pack, so i start downloading it and i just let it sit...