Help with XBox Live disputed charge

Discus and support Help with XBox Live disputed charge in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My Credit Card is being charged for a year's worth of xbox live. Neither I or my son have that credit card attached to our accounts. My son has xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MarkPhillipsNeedsaRefund, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Help with XBox Live disputed charge

My Credit Card is being charged for a year's worth of xbox live. Neither I or my son have that credit card attached to our accounts. My son has xbox live through another card and I do not have xbox live. How do I talk to representative?

:)

MarkPhillipsNeedsaRefund, Aug 10, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Belen T.C. Win User

Unauthorized recurring billing charge for Xbox live

Hello Nathella,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with the unauthorized recurring charge for Xbox Live subscription. To dispute this charge, we highly suggest contacting Xbox Live Support so they can check your account and help you further on this. You can reach them directly on this link: Contact us | Xbox Support

They will be able to assist you with the process of disputing the charges and potentially getting a refund.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Carl.cloud Win User

Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

Disputing the charge may result in a permanent ban for the Xbox account.
    Now you're talking...Thanks! I'll press forward and dispute the charge.
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Fraudulent Charges

Unless the charge is on your account that you own then you can not dispute the charges with Microsoft. Your best option is to dispute the charges with your credit/debit card company and let them handle the dispute with Microsoft. This is what they do
    as a financial institution. It's is a lot easier to dispute credit card charges rather than debit card, takes less time.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Disputed Charge?

For billing issues you should contact xbox support billing section

To call support : http://bit.ly/2ee23wg
Thema:

1. Help with XBox Live disputed charge - Similar Threads - Help Live disputed

2. Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue: hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a perplexing issue that has recently arisen with my Xbox Series X/S. In the past two weeks, I've encountered a...
  3. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  4. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  5. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  6. Xbox live device id help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live device id help: I don't have my same xbox I used to have and I'm locked out of my microsoft account how do I get my live device id I have all of my other info to get my account unlocked which I also don't even...
  7. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  8. Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?: Through our Microsoft account the hacker: changed gaming user name changed the email associated with the account (which we were able to copy down) changed recovery account info. made...
  9. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...