Help with Xbox Error 0x87e0000f

Discus and support Help with Xbox Error 0x87e0000f in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, im trying to download a specific game (life is strange episode 4) and it continuously slows down and stops at 3.5%. Ive tried restarting the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmyLaughton, Apr 18, 2020.

1. AmyLaughton
    AmyLaughton Guest

Hi, im trying to download a specific game (life is strange episode 4) and it continuously slows down and stops at 3.5%. Ive tried restarting the device, cleaing local saved data, uninstalling all the game and redownloading and nothing works. Ive tried on
    other devices too and it still occurs. I know other people have had issues with this episode but what they did didnt work for me. Im just a little sad because i bought the bundle on sale and finished episode 3 only to find the next episode hadnt installed.
    All the other episodes have been able to install successfully multiple times. Its just episode 4.

:)

AmyLaughton, Apr 18, 2020
  2. OK Fowl Win User

Installation of Witcher 3 : Hearts of Stone DLC stops with code 0x87e0000f

3. L uke Win User

Assassins creed won’t download (0x87e0000f)

I did buy the bundle with all three games on the xbox one and it shows error code 0x87e0000f.
  4. zamfirdavid13 Win User

Help With Error 0x87e0000f

Hi ,

Try These Steps

1. Power Cycle

. Press and hold the Xbox Logo on your console for about 8-10 seconds until the console shuts off.
    2. Check the Xbox Live Service Status

!
    3. Consult Xbox.com/support

- They have a wide variety of topics, and tons of support available.
    4. Contact Microsoft Support

- They have chats, phone calls, emails, everything.
    5. Search - Use google, use the sidebar, use the forums. Search before posting.
    6. Consult our wiki - It's highly likely that your issue is there.
  5. AndrewKite1 Win User

Help With Error 0x87e0000f

So I found a solution on the Xbox forums that finally worked for me.

I set manual dns details as

8.8.8.8 and

6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Visit https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one
Thema:

1. Help with Xbox Error 0x87e0000f - Similar Threads - Help Error 0x87e0000f

2. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  3. need help with error code 0x803f800b

in XboX Insiders
    need help with error code 0x803f800b: I've literally tried everything to fix this. It's not even for a digital game, the disk I have for mortal kombat 11 is in good condition and apparently I have to renew game pass core when I payed...
  4. E106 Error Code after swapping old Internal HDD back into same Xbox One S HELP!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    E106 Error Code after swapping old Internal HDD back into same Xbox One S HELP!!: Hi all, I swapped my xbox one s hdd to an ssd in 2022. It worked fine and at the time I used the OSU1 update file on a usb to configure the new ssd to work. Today, I felt like using my old hdd on...
  5. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...
  6. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  7. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  8. Help With Error 0x87e0000f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help With Error 0x87e0000f: HI have had this with 2 games that I have tried to download recently (digital download not disc) first was sunset overdrive 2nd was Lara croft temple of osiris - which i have paid for Partial...
  9. HELP!!! I keep getting error (0x87e0000f) when trying to install destiny 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!!! I keep getting error (0x87e0000f) when trying to install destiny 2.: I keep getting error (0x87e0000f) when trying to install destiny 2 (digital copy). I'm only getting this problem with destiny 2, all other games install no problem. I've tried hard rebooting my...
  10. HELP With Error 0x87e0000f -All games stop installation without finish it.-

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP With Error 0x87e0000f -All games stop installation without finish it.-: Since a few days the console doesn't finish the install for Sunset Overdrive and mark this: error 0x87e0000f I look on most of the web and looks like there is no solution for it, I tried all the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 0x87e0000f