Help with Xbox controller, it won’t work

Discus and support Help with Xbox controller, it won’t work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was playing fallout 4, my mom called me so I paused the game and turned off my controller. Now it will turn on but when I try to press anything it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sirepotatoes, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Help with Xbox controller, it won’t work

I was playing fallout 4, my mom called me so I paused the game and turned off my controller. Now it will turn on but when I try to press anything it doesn’t work. I tried removing and swapping the batteries and it still turns on, but it won’t work.

submitted by /u/Sirepotatoes
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sirepotatoes, Apr 29, 2023
  2. ZoeTaylor2 Win User

Why can’t I hear anything through my brand new wired headset when I plug it into my Xbox controller?

Hi

I haven’t got another Xbox controller but I’ve tried on PlayStation controller and my IPad and the headphones work fine. They just won’t work with Xbox controller.

The controller I brought 3 days ago.

Thanks for your reply
  3. THOMAS WARWICK1 Win User

Controller not working on pc

It’s the newest Xbox controller.

My old Xbox controller worked via a usb cable but this new one won’t.

Both controllers official Xbox

Thank you for your reply. Is it the new controller that doesn’t work on windows 10? That’s a shame I’ve bought a new controller for nothing 😪
  4. greg_window10_instal Win User

My controller is not working

Hello UnreadySole0987,

Well, I good place to start is "Xbox One Wireless Controller won’t work or is broken" . There, you will also find links to other resources
    and information that might help.

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wireless-controller-broken-wont-work

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  5. Keaton Kailing Win User

my back paddles don’t seem to be working when i play my game, any way to fix this?

elite series 2 controllers back paddles won’t work
  6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

cannot connect my console i have tried every thing i do not know what next to do.

Thema:

Help with Xbox controller, it won’t work

1. Help with Xbox controller, it won’t work - Similar Threads - Help controller won’t

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  4. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  5. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  6. Help with Xbox controllers needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox controllers needed: Hi all, so for the last few years or so. I’ve been Encountering this very weird “ bug “ with all my Xbox controllers I use. My sticks ( in particular the right one ) is almost unusable. It moves...
  7. Controller Issue, plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue, plz help: My left stick on my Series 2 Elite controller is hard to push up. Like it gets stuck and I have to really push it up to where it finally gets all the way up. The right stick is fine and I can go...
  8. Faulty controller help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller help: I bought two Xbox elite controllers for my sons at Christmas they where on offer for £111 each, one controller has stopped working so I posted it to Microsoft because it was faulty. Instead of...
  9. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  10. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede