Help with Xbox audio and being online

Discus and support Help with Xbox audio and being online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I bought my son an Xbox one for Christmas and has been using Xbox live and kinnect to talk to his friend and Play games. Two days ago it stopped... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LaunchedDuck581, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Help with Xbox audio and being online

Hi,

I bought my son an Xbox one for Christmas and has been using Xbox live and kinnect to talk to his friend and Play games. Two days ago it stopped working we can no longer hear his friend and he can't hear my son. My son wears hearing aids so can't use the
    headset so talks through the kinnect. I have checked the mic on that and all fine and checked privacy settings. Any ideas? He only has one friend on Xbox live so can't even check fault is my end.

Also when playing online shows get is offline to his friend why is this? I have checked all settings but can't work it out.

I have spent two days watching you tube videos and visiting forums but getting nowhere.

Please help.

Thanks Jeanine

:)

LaunchedDuck581, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Is the Optical Audio Adaptor for XBox 360 compatible with XBox One?

I hate not being able to use my SteelSeries headset with my XBox One due to the fact that the One connects to the TV via HDMI and my headset uses the standard red and white audio jacks. I found the XBox 360 optical audio adaptor online and I THINK it'll
    solve my problem. Does anyone know if it'd work with XBox One?

HiTechRedneck3, Jan 2, 2016
  3. Ookttah
    Ookttah Guest
    Mic on new controllers with 3.5mm built in Audio port

I have two different xbox controllers with the built in 3.5mm audio port and I am trying to use a microphone and earphones with the audio port and it's not working.

I have a mic and audio splitter that is working on my phone and computer as well as a working mic and earphones. The missing link is the controller.

Looking online it looks like some people have this problem and others don't... with no explanation.

I can hear the audio from the xbox but the mic isn't working.

Thank you if you can help!

Ookttah, Jan 3, 2016
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Microphone won't work in party chat

5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Unable to hear others using Headset

Hi Brodster45,

What type of headset is being used? Is it a stereo headset or chat headset? What brand is being used like Turtle beach, Afterglow, etc.

Does it give an error message when trying to chat in party? Does it light up the gamerpic when speaking?

Here is a link that may help when trying to
    Troubleshoot audio problems in parties on Xbox One

Let me know if this helps :)
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

Hi there,

Thanks for your post! Natively, the GameDVR function only captures video and audio from the game being recorded. In order to get voice audio for your gameplay, you may want to consider an external audio capture device or a capture card that supports capturing
    audio of these together.

I hope this information helps.
  7. Rohndogg1 Win User

Digital audio out problem

Well, that being the case it could be the cable or one of the ports though I doubt it. Make sure everything is configured properly.

For any of the settings on the xbox, look here.
    support.xbox.com/.../configure-audio-settings

For the settings on your speakers, I can't really help you as I don't know much about them.
  8. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong

Thema:

Help with Xbox audio and being online

1. Help with Xbox audio and being online - Similar Threads - Help audio being

2. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  3. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  4. headset audio help !!

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset audio help !!: i plugged my xbox into my TV and the game audio was coming out of the speakers but the xbox party chat only came through my headset, which i didn’t like so i plugged the xbox back into my monitor...
  5. Need help with dolby digital audio

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with dolby digital audio: I bought a Xbox series S yesterday and I’m running into issues getting the audio to work. I use a Lovesac Stealthtech via e-ARC on my LG C2 tv. However I’m not getting any audio options other than...
  6. Need help combining Xbox and pc audio into one headset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help combining Xbox and pc audio into one headset.: I have a series x, astro a40s, and a windows 10pc, everything is up to date. I am trying to get game sound from my Xbox and sound from my pc at the same time. So I can play a game and have YouTube...
  7. I need help figuring out how to get audio output.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help figuring out how to get audio output.: I have not been able to talk to anyone in a party for over a year now. I can hear them, but they can’t hear me. This started when I had my old Xbox One and old headset. I thought that maybe it was...
  8. Someone please help, my audio is cutting out while I stream.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone please help, my audio is cutting out while I stream.: My audio when I plug in my headset to my Xbox series X controller during a stream is cutting out every second as if someone was muting and unmuting my stream. I haven't touched the settings at all...
  9. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...
  10. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...