Help with Xbox 360 parental settings code I forgot it how to reset

Discus and support Help with Xbox 360 parental settings code I forgot it how to reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone help my Xbox 360 won't play games or movies due to the stupid parental code that I forgot how do I bypass or reset i don't ever get even the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JumpyBulb113039, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Help with Xbox 360 parental settings code I forgot it how to reset

Someone help my Xbox 360 won't play games or movies due to the stupid parental code that I forgot how do I bypass or reset i don't ever get even the question thing help me.

:)

JumpyBulb113039, Jun 10, 2018
  2. aprils7134
    aprils7134 Guest
    parental controls

Hello! Sorry, I forgot my code of parental controls for the xbox 360 and my security question, how can I reset it?

aprils7134, Jun 10, 2018
  3. How to reset family timer if you forgot password

hello!

I also tried this, but I forgot the answer...i forgot answer and password...

Hutnterhacko10, Jun 10, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and they will help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jun 10, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and they will help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Hutnterhacko10 Win User

How to reset family timer if you forgot password

7. XBF Ezra G Win User

Семейный код на [box 360[Family code for [box 360]

8. LuWeschenfelder Win User

parental control password forgot

hello, I forgot the password for parental control xbox 360 with 16767 dash, how do I reset this password?
  9. XBF Meryem R Win User

xbox 360 e parental code

Thema:

1. Help with Xbox 360 parental settings code I forgot it how to reset - Similar Threads - Help 360 parental

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  4. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  5. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  6. 8015000A, HELP!! Can't log in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    8015000A, HELP!! Can't log in to my Xbox 360: Tried logging into my 360 today and got this error: 8015000A . Cleared cache , nothing. Removed my profile and tried to download it again. As soon as I put my email in, it says there is a problem...
  7. HELP TRYING TO PLAY 360 GAMES ON MY SERIES X

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP TRYING TO PLAY 360 GAMES ON MY SERIES X: Every time I try to download profile using the 360 menu using the 2 buttons at the same time (pause & back) from there it brings up the Xbox 360 menu when I press download profile it keeps telling...
  8. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...
  9. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  10. help please, from an xbox 360 parent

in XBoX on Consoles
    help please, from an xbox 360 parent: Hi all, i am a parent and thought id made the xbox super security tight. only problem is my son is tryng to install a game and needs a 4 digit code! we have forgotten the code! a question pops...