Help with xbox 1

Discus and support Help with xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im trying to play online. It says rock star isnt available. Then it says it is but i have to connect to live. I thought i automatically did that when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TaxableCrown520, Oct 6, 2017.

  1. Help with xbox 1


    im trying to play online. It says rock star isnt available. Then it says it is but i have to connect to live. I thought i automatically did that when i turn it on. I just put a gold card on there 2 days ago. Help please

    :)
     
    TaxableCrown520, Oct 6, 2017
    #1
  2. dukcarmy
    dukcarmy Guest
    Help with Xbox 1 s

    can any one help had an Xbox one for a year and it’s been running fine until a few weeks ago and now my tv won’t register that it’s plugged in and just says ‘no signal’ if any one noes what to do it would be really helpful. I’ve tried resetting it and that
    but it won’t work?
     
    dukcarmy, Oct 6, 2017
    #2
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Help with Xbox 1 s

    Hi, did you try using a different HDMI cable? Do yo have a different HDMI port on your tn that you can try?

    Is the console getting power? Is it turning on?
     
    brandiesel1, Oct 6, 2017
    #3
  4. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest

    Help with xbox 1

    GTA servers are good. Do a network test and see if there is any connection issues and if that fails I suggest good ole hard reset.
     
    JohnnyXeo, Oct 6, 2017
    #4
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

    Help with xbox 1

    GTA servers are good. Do a network test and see if there is any connection issues and if that fails I suggest good ole hard reset.
  6. EXPIRED Z0MBIE Win User

    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    Yeah, seems to have been a common issue with some of the LG tv's.

    Had to change the output from 'PCM' to Dolby Digital.
  7. EXPIRED Z0MBIE Win User

    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    Unplugged the headset. Still made no difference.

    I had to mess with the tv's audio output.
  8. toonarmy206 Win User

    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    Sorry, But can't you just unplug the headset??
  9. MrK1ngB33 Win User

    XBOX 1 blacksreen *help*

    Ok I got it to work switched TVs and Hdmi cords my 3rd cord. Everything world now but my external hard drive it will not recognize it ?!!!!! wtf it's like a month old
Thema:

Help with xbox 1

Loading...
  1. Help with xbox 1 - Similar Threads - Help

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...