Help with wrongful ban!

Discus and support Help with wrongful ban! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay so heres whats happened. I took a break from xbox at the beginning of August. 2 Months passed, I did absolutely nothing, and on September 30th I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zac James, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Zac James
    Zac James Guest

Help with wrongful ban!

Okay so heres whats happened. I took a break from xbox at the beginning of August. 2 Months passed, I did absolutely nothing, and on September 30th I received an email saying “account has been permanently suspended. Now I immediately went to submit a case review, but because I had no clue what had happened I kind of waffled a bit, and it was denied. I contacted xbox support and was told the case had been passed to a higher support team and the xbox enforcement team. 1 week later im told they cant actually contact them and it turns out they couldn't do anything. I have tried online chat and even a call, but no help whatsoever. If anyone can help or help me contact enforcement that would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Zac James, Nov 4, 2022
  2. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Wrongful Ban - Help!

Hey there thkburke,

Sadly, we're unable to assist with actions taken by the Enforcement team here on the forums. The Enforcement team does not use the forums, so they will not be able to respond here, unfortunately. Please reach out to them at http://enforcement.xbox.com/ to
    submit a new case review if necessary.

Thanks for understanding! If you have any additional Xbox support questions, please let us know!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Help with wrongful ban!

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team and potentially have a ban reversed. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
  4. shrimpshark Win User

got consel band for no reason

this is the wrong forum we cant help you here there is a separate forum for banned accounts.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Banned my xbox wrong , help

If you have a console ban then there is no option to do a case review. Your only option would be to purchase a new console and be sure not to repeat the infraction. The enforcement team website is where you go to review the reason for the ban. enforcement.xbox.com/home
  6. onyxishere Win User

Banned email, xbox live account locked

If you were banned from Xbox Live then that is a gamertag ban and not an email ban. Changing the email will not help you in this case. If I am wrong and it's just the email then please post back and let us know.
Thema:

Help with wrongful ban!

1. Help with wrongful ban! - Similar Threads - Help wrongful ban

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  4. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  5. Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help: So i had gotten banned about 2 years ago, someone falsley reported me on a chat thing for pc, they banned me for cheating, i was like was i cheating cause i was playing a game with mods so i...
  6. I just attempted to change my gamertag but was given the wrong tag. Can someone help me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just attempted to change my gamertag but was given the wrong tag. Can someone help me...: The old Gamertag: 26; what i changed it to; ; the tag i got: 8645. Please Help! 07bce97f-09fc-4b47-bd1c-4aa0496f5cf1
  7. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...
  8. sombody spamed the report tab and now have a ban i did nothing wrong please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    sombody spamed the report tab and now have a ban i did nothing wrong please help: sombody spamed the report tab and now have a ban i did nothing wrong please help this are the peaple that spammend me need help ftom a admin i was banned and then i got banned again bud i was...
  9. My Account Got banned for selling dinosaurs ik i was in the wrong here but perm ban pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Got banned for selling dinosaurs ik i was in the wrong here but perm ban pls help: Ok don't tell me to go to the enforcement team i contacted them they said it would be a temp ban but never fixed it i want to talk to some one and know if i wasted 8 yrs playing on a console that...
  10. My Account Got banned for selling dinosaurs ik i was in the wrong here but perm ban pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Got banned for selling dinosaurs ik i was in the wrong here but perm ban pls help: Ok don't tell me to go to the enforcement team i contacted them they said it would be a temp ban but never fixed it i want to talk to some one and know if i wasted 8 yrs playing on a console that...