Help with tree glitch

Discus and support Help with tree glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm having trouble with the tree glitch and I need someone to come in and help me. If you do I'll do whatever you need done in your world after,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WolfOfWill2, Feb 25, 2014.

  1. WolfOfWill2
    WolfOfWill2 Guest

    Help with tree glitch


    Hey, I'm having trouble with the tree glitch and I need someone to come in and help me. If you do I'll do whatever you need done in your world after, and I'd owe you one. Any takers? Gamertag:

    :)
     
    WolfOfWill2, Feb 25, 2014
    #1
  2. Cru Hunter
    Cru Hunter Guest
    Red Dead Redemption

    There are many glitches. I've seen flying people, donkey women, and carriages stuck in trees. Fortunately, none these glitches are that game-breaking.
     
    Cru Hunter, Feb 25, 2014
    #2
  3. TheeRainman
    TheeRainman Guest
    maybe im just lucky?

    I have had only one freeze with a few other visual glitches (floating rocks and trees). Other than that, the game has run smoothly considering the massiveness of it.
     
    TheeRainman, Feb 25, 2014
    #3
  4. Cru Hunter Win User

    Red Dead Redemption

    There are many glitches. I've seen flying people, donkey women, and carriages stuck in trees. Fortunately, none these glitches are that game-breaking.
  5. HEROxDeMoNz Win User

    mods on this console already

    At 12:10 am on 3/5/2014 I seen 2 of my teammates glitches into trees. I have video proof of them in trees. Is there anything els I need to do to get these guys reported?
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

    Deafeat a Legendary Dragon

    Which glitch because I wouldn't mind bumping up my conjuration as it is still only 25 and I have about 7 perk trees at 100.
  7. chelobeast Win User

    Gears of War 5 Act 2 Chapter 4 Glitch

    I think I may have found the issue you guys are talking about. I encountered the glitch after leaving the East Comm Tower, killing 2-3 Swarm snipers, then sliding down the hill to walk back to the skiff, but crouching under the knocked over tree will get
    you stuck. And if you somehow get passed that, there are floating trees and the ground is missing. Am I going to have to restart this act over again just to MAYBE bypass this glitch?
  8. TheeRainman Win User

    maybe im just lucky?

    I have had only one freeze with a few other visual glitches (floating rocks and trees). Other than that, the game has run smoothly considering the massiveness of it.
Thema:

Help with tree glitch

Loading...
  1. Help with tree glitch - Similar Threads - Help tree glitch

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...