Help with Tom Clancys Ghost Recon wild lands deluxe edition

Discus and support Help with Tom Clancys Ghost Recon wild lands deluxe edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Tom Clancys Ghost Recon wild lands deluxe edition on Feb. 27 and it downloaded just fine but this morning it says I didn't purchase the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ASH5933, Mar 7, 2017.

1. ASH5933
    ASH5933 Guest

I downloaded Tom Clancys Ghost Recon wild lands deluxe edition on Feb. 27 and it downloaded just fine but this morning it says I didn't purchase the game

:)

ASH5933, Mar 7, 2017
  2. PowerCanine3859, Mar 7, 2017
  3. PowerCanine3859, Mar 7, 2017
  4. Help with Tom Clancys Ghost Recon wild lands deluxe edition

Ambassador Kingz, Mar 7, 2017
  5. Xix MERC xiX
    Xix MERC xiX Guest
    having the same issues as well :/

Xix MERC xiX, Mar 7, 2017
  6. kornho1e
    kornho1e Guest
    Same here. Pre-ordered Deluxe and shows I purchased standard. Doubled check bank account and DL history/purchase history through Microsoft both show deluxe edition edition.

kornho1e, Mar 7, 2017
  7. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey guys!

I can see from y'alls public profiles that you were able to play Wildlands. Are you still having issues or is everything resolved now?

Let me know if you need further support help. Help with Tom Clancys Ghost Recon wild lands deluxe edition :)

Miss Bijoux, Mar 8, 2017
  8. kornho1e
    kornho1e Guest

Able to play. The issue is it only shows standard edition. I know in my case if I go to store and try to redownload it only shows I purchased standard edition. I can not attest to others issues in this post but sounds similar to mine. I do believe I have
    access to additional content from deluxe edition. Just uneasy with it showing standard knowing I purchased deluxe. TY

kornho1e, Mar 13, 2017
  9. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest
    The standard edition went out to anyone who didn't get a physical copy of the game, for some reason. They are working on getting it fixed but I have not seen anything about an ETA from Ubisoft. Try checking the Uplay/Steam store to see if your content
    is available there.

MattyMidway, Nov 2, 2018
  10. Smwutches Win User

Rewards

These are from the terms of that offer:

Which items are eligible for this offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition: 10,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition: 12,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition: 15,000 Rewards Credits
  11. kornho1e Win User

Able to play. The issue is it only shows standard edition. I know in my case if I go to store and try to redownload it only shows I purchased standard edition. I can not attest to others issues in this post but sounds similar to mine. I do believe I have
    access to additional content from deluxe edition. Just uneasy with it showing standard knowing I purchased deluxe. TY
  12. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey guys!

I can see from y'alls public profiles that you were able to play Wildlands. Are you still having issues or is everything resolved now?

Let me know if you need further support help. :)
  13. kornho1e Win User

Same here. Pre-ordered Deluxe and shows I purchased standard. Doubled check bank account and DL history/purchase history through Microsoft both show deluxe edition edition.
  14. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Thema:

1. Help with Tom Clancys Ghost Recon wild lands deluxe edition - Similar Threads - Help Tom Clancys

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  6. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  7. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  8. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  9. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  10. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...