Help with this unknown problem, it has been like this for 3 days!
Discus and support Help with this unknown problem, it has been like this for 3 days! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently been having problems with the new Minecraft launcher, I tried installing the bedrock edition of Minecraft (Minecraft for windows) but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anthony Smith_040, Aug 15, 2022.
Thema:
Help with this unknown problem, it has been like this for 3 days!
Loading...
-
Help with this unknown problem, it has been like this for 3 days! - Similar Threads - Help unknown problem
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!
in XboX InsidersXbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly
in XBoX AccessibilityWhen I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly: When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help bdf7860c-8e77-4787-aed6-06824999754d -
Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help: How come when I try to appear offline it doesn’t let me it says unknown bbcc64cb-a2a5-4fae-bb67-0df650d41904 -
Unknown xbox one s error- please help. Details in the text body
in XboX InsidersUnknown xbox one s error- please help. Details in the text body: My xbox one s is getting switched on by the controller properly. The controller switch blinks till the xbox boots up which is normal I guess. But it does not stop blinking once the xbox is booted... -
Help! Xbox 360 not updating, giving unknown error code
in XBoX on ConsolesHelp! Xbox 360 not updating, giving unknown error code: when booting up my Xbox 360 it tells me there is a system update but after the update completes it says Update failed and gives the error code "4467 - 4476 - 1380 - 267F - C000 - 0185". When this... -
Unknown Error when starting the game Please HELP!!!!!!!
in XBoX Games and AppsUnknown Error when starting the game Please HELP!!!!!!!: I can't even get past the "Press Start to Play" screen. It gives me a message saying "Load Failed. An unknown error has occured" I have exhausted all the help that Xbox support could give me....