Help with texture pack!

Discus and support Help with texture pack! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought 4-bit textures with 310 minecoins, and is stuck at step 1, not moving an inch. Any help or tips? 45919c6c-9227-4bfe-980c-e8aaaca71bb2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luke Smoke, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Luke Smoke
    Luke Smoke Guest

Help with texture pack!

I recently bought 4-bit textures with 310 minecoins, and is stuck at step 1, not moving an inch. Any help or tips?

:)

Luke Smoke, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

Help with texture pack!

Hi Luke Smoke

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We will not be tracking this topic going forward, therefore, if you need further assistance, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  3. Juhn Jac Win User

Help with texture pack!

I recently bought 4-bit textures with 310 minecoins, and is stuck at step 1, not moving an inch. Any help or tips?
    Hi Luke Smoke

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that this situation is difficult, and it might be affecting your gaming experience, let’s work on this together as team to get to the bottom of this.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

1. This might be a connection problem, have you tried connecting to a different network?
    2. Are you getting an error message? Please provide us a photo.
    3. Are you using mods? If yes, please turn it off.

Please check this for troubleshooting: Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows device | Xbox Support

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  4. John P_14 Win User

Minecraft: Texture Packs

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you

In Minecraft, your friends can't join a world that has a texture pack that they do not have installed. If you have a texture pack installed on your world, your friends will need to have the same texture pack installed for them to join and see the world with the same textures.
  5. Ard Ri Zammanti Win User

Textures blurry

Update: It doesn't seem to be limited to that texture pack. The Natural Texture Pack seems to have the same problem.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Comment je peux avoir accés au defaultaccount / how can i have acces at defaultaccount

Hi Vz CluTh,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with Minecraft texture packs. For information on in-game settings and using texture packs, please visit
    Mojang for support.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Help with texture pack!

1. Help with texture pack! - Similar Threads - Help texture pack

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  4. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  5. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  6. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  7. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  8. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  9. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  10. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...