Help with Sweepstakes...

Discus and support Help with Sweepstakes... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I'm confused! Very new to the Rewards programme... "Spent" some points entering a couple of sweepstakes. I received an email saying the "Winners... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ZippierFlyer761, Jan 27, 2020.

  1. Help with Sweepstakes...


    Hi,

    I'm confused!

    Very new to the Rewards programme...

    "Spent" some points entering a couple of sweepstakes. I received an email saying the "Winners will be posted here" with a link. When I click the link it takes me to a page with the two sweepstakes I entered by no winners have been added for several months...

    How do sweepstakes work?

    Grateful for any advice and insight.

    Thank you

    :)
     
    ZippierFlyer761, Jan 27, 2020
    #1
  2. ZippierFlyer761 Win User

    Help with Sweepstakes...

    Thanks both for explaining. It looks as though there were sweeps & winners in July, August, September and October 2019. I assume a new winner will be posted for November and then December in due course and continue through each month until the final sweep
    at the end of July 2020.

    Thanks again.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Help with Sweepstakes...

    They're referring to the Microsoft Rewards program.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

    Help with Sweepstakes...

    Oh, yeah, is this for an Ambassador Sweepstakes or a Microsoft Rewards sweepstakes? The page I linked to was for Microsoft Rewards. If this is about Xbox Ambassadors then check the Ambassadors discord channel #season-17-rewards

    Was confused why the title was Xbox Ambassadors, that makes so much more sense.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

    Help with Sweepstakes...

    Winners are usually notified by email, but they will also
    post them here.
    That'll let you see that they have been drawn and contacted. It can take a while for them to update because there is a lot of legal steps they have to go through. If you're wondering if you've won, check your email, and if you don't hear
    back you should see the sweepstakes results posted there within a few months of the winners having been drawn.
  6. zeroice007 Win User

    Help with Sweepstakes...

    Usually if you win something it will be on the ambassadors homepage on that star icon. Anything you win will be noted there . Also as everyone states some events take time to post you can find the winners on the discord page eventually but just check the
    star icon on the main page. You have a bell icon which notates what tasks are completed the star which is what is actually won and the little note icon that are the amount of you tickets. Hope that adds something to help
Thema:

Help with Sweepstakes...

Loading...
  1. Help with Sweepstakes... - Similar Threads - Help Sweepstakes

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  10. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...