Help with Suspending Account

Discus and support Help with Suspending Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I was wondering if there's any way to put a hold on my Xbox Live account, as I have just under a year left until I renew. My home just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RedRum85707, Oct 10, 2017.

1. RedRum85707
    RedRum85707 Guest

Hi there,

I was wondering if there's any way to put a hold on my Xbox Live account, as I have just under a year left until I renew. My home just recently burned down in the wildfires in Santa Rosa, CA. I lost everything (Xbox One, 2 ext hard drives, TVs) not
    to mention ALL of my clothes, and numerous irreplaceable things. I know it sounds petty, but I can't wait to get back to gaming, as far off as it may be. I don't want to lose the XBL gold time I paid for, and just thought this might be a good place to
    ask. Thanks for your time.

-Jeff

:)

RedRum85707, Oct 10, 2017
  2. Why did my account get suspended?

Why is my Wicked309Clown account suspended?

Wicked309Clown, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Salvo k27
    Salvo k27 Guest
    Suspending unjust account.

Hi my

account was suspended for two weeks 17/05/2015 unjustly for the sake of a

user using tricks in the game call of duty advanced warfare, in a

gaming session this user altered many players in session and wrote to me Give

it my account I refused the day after I was suspended my friend had

contacted me these days saying that he had contacted you and that he had

received an excuse email from the Microsoft service and a two week code

that we can use in the game, The more I would like to

remove the Enforcement and Activity history list that appears to me

cheating Enforcement detail: - this account has used unauthorized

hardware or software or other illegal tools to disturb the gaming

experience of other players. Thanks for the support

Salvo k27, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but generally there is no way to pause a subscription like that. 1-800-4my-xbox or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 10, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but generally there is no way to pause a subscription like that. 1-800-4my-xbox or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. zZackery Win User

PLEASE HELP

I want to recover my account that is mine and it's suspended for no reason and I can't sign in a view the reason why it's suspended or temporary suspended please HELP ME.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Account suspended please help

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

ACCOUNT SUSPENDED PLEASE HELP

9. VernierSlake Win User

ACCOUNT SUSPENDED PLEASE HELP

More over if you'd done nothing wrong then the complaints would have been meaningless.
Thema:

1. Help with Suspending Account - Similar Threads - Help Suspending Account

2. Account Suspended for 6+ Years, Please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Suspended for 6+ Years, Please help.: Hello. On November 20, 2016, 6:07:00 AM, I was permanently banned for general trash talking to others (Yes, I am guilty), I was a young, reckless, and ignorant kid, with no knowledge of how...
  3. My account says it was permanently suspended and they won’t tell me why pls help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says it was permanently suspended and they won’t tell me why pls help me.: An i account that I’ve had since my first Xbox was recently permanently suspended and I don’t know why it said to visit my enforcement history and when I do it’s empty so please if anything knows...
  4. please Help me get my account back. ( Suspended for a mess up.)

in XBoX on Windows
    please Help me get my account back. ( Suspended for a mess up.): I did not lose it but I am disappointed because of one Little mistake, I misspelled Lucky to F__ky (my bio was supposed to say Lucky you) Now I am suspended for 4 days, One cuss word? I would...
  5. My account has been suspended wrongly please help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended wrongly please help me.: My account has been wrongly suspended. I was playing rocket league and made a group post for trading like lots of people do, when my account got suspended for making the post called “selling my...
  6. Account was permanently suspended, no help from Xbox "support"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was permanently suspended, no help from Xbox "support": Over a month ago, I had received notification that my Xbox account had been permanently suspended. I immediately tried to contact Xbox support because I had just lost so many games and the...
  7. Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account: Hello friend i want to share my experience how i been scammed and lost money , but bad part customer support did 0 help and i have no way even to pemanently suspend frudlent account . Whole...
  8. Need help with Account temporarily suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Account temporarily suspended: Need help with my account being suspended 3aacfa76-d77f-44f5-9f32-2aae6e437637
  9. My Microsoft gmail account is suspended but not my Microsoft account/recovery help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft gmail account is suspended but not my Microsoft account/recovery help: hi I'm trying to change my Microsoft email account but I can't because the email I'm changing is suspended from Google and It also says someone tried to change my password or my sucurity. But to...
  10. Account suspended please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended please help: hello dear microsoft i got my account suspended today and dont know why im a very kind person to the community i allready talked with support and they said i should post it here to unblock me from...