Help with Suspending Account

Discus and support Help with Suspending Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I was wondering if there's any way to put a hold on my Xbox Live account, as I have just under a year left until I renew. My home just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RedRum85707, Oct 10, 2017.

1. RedRum85707
    RedRum85707 Guest

Hi there,

I was wondering if there's any way to put a hold on my Xbox Live account, as I have just under a year left until I renew. My home just recently burned down in the wildfires in Santa Rosa, CA. I lost everything (Xbox One, 2 ext hard drives, TVs) not
    to mention ALL of my clothes, and numerous irreplaceable things. I know it sounds petty, but I can't wait to get back to gaming, as far off as it may be. I don't want to lose the XBL gold time I paid for, and just thought this might be a good place to
    ask. Thanks for your time.

-Jeff

:)

RedRum85707, Oct 10, 2017
  2. Why did my account get suspended?

Why is my Wicked309Clown account suspended?

Wicked309Clown, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Salvo k27
    Salvo k27 Guest
    Suspending unjust account.

Hi my

account was suspended for two weeks 17/05/2015 unjustly for the sake of a

user using tricks in the game call of duty advanced warfare, in a

gaming session this user altered many players in session and wrote to me Give

it my account I refused the day after I was suspended my friend had

contacted me these days saying that he had contacted you and that he had

received an excuse email from the Microsoft service and a two week code

that we can use in the game, The more I would like to

remove the Enforcement and Activity history list that appears to me

cheating Enforcement detail: - this account has used unauthorized

hardware or software or other illegal tools to disturb the gaming

experience of other players. Thanks for the support

Salvo k27, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but generally there is no way to pause a subscription like that. 1-800-4my-xbox or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 10, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but generally there is no way to pause a subscription like that. 1-800-4my-xbox or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. zZackery Win User

PLEASE HELP

I want to recover my account that is mine and it's suspended for no reason and I can't sign in a view the reason why it's suspended or temporary suspended please HELP ME.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Account suspended please help

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

ACCOUNT SUSPENDED PLEASE HELP

9. VernierSlake Win User

ACCOUNT SUSPENDED PLEASE HELP

More over if you'd done nothing wrong then the complaints would have been meaningless.
Thema:

1. Help with Suspending Account - Similar Threads - Help Suspending Account

2. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  3. please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    please help me: In 2021 I got an Xbox 360 with Minecraft on it and a nice hard drive. Three years later the hard drive started making this clicking sound then the Xbox button turn red and E68 error code. I got my...
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now: I’m suspended on Minecraft from my other account and i don’t know why but It says I can’t play multiplayer games anymore I’m devastated because I always followed the rules and policy and nice to...
  6. I’m suspended with no active suspension. Help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m suspended with no active suspension. Help?: [img] [img] Basically I’m suspended without having an active suspension and can’t play anything online or talk to friends in a party but anytime I try play any game I get this message and I’ve...
  7. need help gettin un suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help gettin un suspended: i was suspected for.no reason all i had was a princess batman pfp and i got suspended help pls d2f68398-9867-400d-8486-a45fecd6c46b
  8. Help. My account got suspended for posting an screen shot from a game. Who do i talk to?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help. My account got suspended for posting an screen shot from a game. Who do i talk to?: So my account got suspended for posting a screen shot from AC Origins. And now i CAN'T talk to anyone to help remove this suspension. Please help. So angry right now. Im being punished for using...
  9. Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account: Hello friend i want to share my experience how i been scammed and lost money , but bad part customer support did 0 help and i have no way even to pemanently suspend frudlent account . Whole...
  10. My accounts been suspend , need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My accounts been suspend , need help: Just yesterday I went on my xbox and it says I've been suspended and I don't know why, gamer tag: orbital XV please help a876daf0-9e01-4878-9ce7-c7bb885f694e