Help with Strict NAT

Discus and support Help with Strict NAT in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I can't connect with other players my NAT type is stuck on strict I've tried multiple tests and manual selecting different... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NathanaelKeller, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Help with Strict NAT

I can't connect with other players my NAT type is stuck on strict I've tried multiple tests and manual selecting different ports and testing each new port 4 times and everyone is coming up strict I've selected at least 20 new ports manually to change it
    and it's still stuck on strict does anyone know how I can fix this

:)

NathanaelKeller, Jul 20, 2019
  2. It's TOm Win User

Cant join friend's Party

3. Please Man Up Win User

nat error or internet error

4. Mister Cerb Win User

Cant join parties?

Hey there Shock! Strict NATs can definitely keep you from being able to join parties. I would try setting your NAT to Open and seeing if that helps you out. This guide may help you out in the process:

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict

Let us know if that works for you! ^_^
  5. MentalAceman Win User

Came up saying that I couldn't join or create a game session because of my NAT type HELP!!!

6. City Hunter Ren Win User

Difficultiy joining some friends live

Thema:

Help with Strict NAT

1. Help with Strict NAT - Similar Threads - Help Strict NAT

2. Hi how do i change my nat settings it says strict and nothing helps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi how do i change my nat settings it says strict and nothing helps: How do i change my nat settings on my xbox one it stays on strict plz help i tried multiple ways no luck e91fb54e-f9a9-4ff6-ad6b-823559a35480
  3. Nat type strict fix pleas help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type strict fix pleas help me: Pleas help me fix nat type strict 8c74ac9b-4758-4916-9957-79bc3c94a7cc
  4. I can't fix my IPv4 and my nat type is strict and I my UPnP is not successful please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't fix my IPv4 and my nat type is strict and I my UPnP is not successful please help: I cannot fix my IPv4 to IPv6 and my nat type is strict and my UPnP is not successful please help 0943fd7f-1c09-4456-943b-38ffcc92bc42
  5. HELP! NAT Strict + UPnP not successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! NAT Strict + UPnP not successful: Hello! So last week I finally got my hands on Xbox X, and I've noticed I'm getting kicked out/losing connecting while playing multiplier games. After checking my network settings, I noticed that...
  6. Strict Nat Type .Xbox Series X. Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strict Nat Type .Xbox Series X. Please help: I have a strict nat type under the networking settings. Ive had this before but I was able to correct it by setting up a static ip address ( this was a previous isp as I moved to Texas from Iowa )...
  7. Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!: Hi! I have been trying for 5 hours straight to get an open NAT type, and I does not help that I have no idea what any of this WAN, UPnP bullshit means. But anyways, I have watched a couple of...
  8. NAT Type says Strict, I need help getting it to Open ASAP

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type says Strict, I need help getting it to Open ASAP: Self explanatory, I need my NAT type to be Open because it is Strict right now. Somebody help me please, not able to speak to an xbox worker or support employee is incredibly bothersome and...
  9. strict nat help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    strict nat help: hello, i have a strict nat type even if i opened the xbox port for my pc, how to do it please? google trad, sorry... e9d8ab6f-f4e2-42ca-bb54-73a41bfcdd27
  10. Out of Options....Please Help with my Strict NAT/Double NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out of Options....Please Help with my Strict NAT/Double NAT: TP-Link Archer C9 v.1 Router Worked great until last week. Now I get a Strict NAT and two different messages. Either Double NAT Detected go to xbox.com/xboxone/double nat or UPNP Not Successful....