: Help with series x and xbr55x900F

Discus and support : Help with series x and xbr55x900F in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Help with series x and xbr55x900F when ever the xbox series x is plugged into any port on the tv any and all HDMI-CEC items no longer work. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by HurtUNSC, Dec 12, 2020.

1. HurtUNSC
    HurtUNSC Guest

when ever the xbox series x is plugged into any port on the tv any and all HDMI-CEC items no longer work. I have pinpointed it to the xbox because if I unplug the xbox series x and restart the tv everything works as its suppose
    to. As soon as I plug the xbox into the tv it no longer controls my blu ray player and apple tv. I have disabled hdmi-cec on the xbox and still same issue and I have also fully powerdown the xbox with the same issue as well. The only way to get my apple tv
    and blu ray to work is to unplug the hdmi. I have talked to both sony and xbox both point the finger at each other. Does any one have any Ideas?

:)

HurtUNSC, Dec 12, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

I have the Xbox one X project Scorpio, I was told that the game can be downloaded in any serie X or serie S (included mine), thanks for the help!!
    Game can only be downloaded on a Series S and Series X, but not an Xbox One X. Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X.
  3. ShaunHunter1 Win User

Fifa 22 Xbox Series X

I think they have given me the wrong disc version

On the disc is says "Xbox One - Xbox Series X"

I believe this is the Xbox one version that is compatible on Series X

Because I'm sure the Xbox Series X disc should say "Xbox Series X" and not Xbox One

I have contacted the seller and awaiting a response but thank you for your help
  4. Marta Vandraren Win User

Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

I have the Xbox one X project Scorpio, I was told that the game can be downloaded in any serie X or serie S (included mine), thanks for the help!!
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox Series X Question

6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Elite série 2[Xbox Elite series 2]

Hello _Cristophe-,

Thank you for your post. The Xbox Series X will allow for backward compatibility with Xbox One controllers, meaning an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 will work as normal with the Series X.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. : Help with series x and xbr55x900F - Similar Threads - Help series xbr55x900F

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  5. Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help

in XboX Insiders
    Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help: I been trying to fix an issue with my mic, it won’t work at all but I can hear myself in the mic monitoring but when I go into a party, there’s no output but I can still hear myself on the mic...
  6. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  7. Help with offline update Cbox One Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help with offline update Cbox One Series S: CAN ANYONE HELP!! im at my wits end i got a SSD 1 TB i formatted and partitioned the damn thing correctly put it in the Xbox Installed OSU1 ran everything and now I’m getting a damn system error...
  8. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  9. Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug

in XboX Insiders
    Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug: anytime i try an play on my xbox using remote play, with my logitech g cloud or my iphone, or laptop, the app will go an remote play to my xbox i get the xbox logo, an it works, but heres where...
  10. Xbox series x isn’t working any help would be appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x isn’t working any help would be appreciated: taking very long to load in then will not show the home screen, (for some reason Home has taken too long to start) tried restarting and turning off still not working any ideas? submitted by...