Help with SanDisk Xbox 360 Flash Drive

Discus and support Help with SanDisk Xbox 360 Flash Drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me or give me some advice about recovering data from a SanDisk Xbox 360 flash drive? I bought the Xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GamerMike_07, Jun 19, 2019.

  1. GamerMike_07
    GamerMike_07 Guest

    Help with SanDisk Xbox 360 Flash Drive


    Hi,

    I was wondering if anyone can help me or give me some advice about recovering data from a SanDisk Xbox 360 flash drive? I bought the Xbox 360 Flash drive that was licensed by SanDisk at least 6 years ago. Then last year it finally started acting weird
    and then became unformatted losing all my game data on. Since then I been trying to use data recover software to recover the data with no luck. I also tried contact different groups that offer data recovery services and none of them offer support for xbox
    360 flash drive. So, since then I been trying to figure out what options, I have left. I was thinking about some different ideas I had not tried yet and was wondering if they would work.

    I was wondering, since the flash drive is showing "unformatted" on my console. If I try my flash drive in another Xbox 360 console, is it possible that the flash drive could show my data?

    I was wondering because I was thinking maybe my usb reader on my console is not working anymore and if I tried another console maybe it would work then. The other reason I ask is because if it doesn't work, I don't want to waste the money on a used console,
    if that not a possible way to fix my problem. I was thinking if that solves my problem, I would login to the new console and transfer the data (from the USB) to cloud backup or another storage unit until I can figure out where to go from there since I got
    my data back.

    The other thing I was wondering, does anyone know, if there is any groups that to do offer data recovery service to flash drives with Xbox data on it?

    I really don't want to give up trying since this USB flash drive has all my game data history on since I first started playing Xbox 360 games but if it not possible to get it back. I kind of want to try to move forward and start my game data again.

    If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please post. Any ideas or suggestions is great appreciate. Thanks

    :)
     
    GamerMike_07, Jun 19, 2019
    #1
  2. KingRichard2020 Win User

    USB memory stick lost files after turning off my system

    I would use a Xbox 360 Flash Drive from SanDisk.its a pre-configured Xbox 360 Flash Drive from SanDisk. This official Xbox 360 USB Flash Drive by SanDisk is pre-configured to work with the Xbox 360 console.

    support.xbox.com/.../usb-flash-drive
  3. BohSeppuku Win User

    update issues

    Unless you get any better support from the support team, then that would be my suggestion. Here's the link to Sandisks 360 support. Maybe it'll help even with your flash drive or help you decide whether or not to buy a sandisk.

    kb.sandisk.com/.../configuring-an-xbox-360-usb-flash-drive


    Well, this is pretty much all the help I can provide, so good luck mate.
  4. The Silent Protagoni Win User

    USB flash drive not working with xbox 360

    Hmmm...

    Did you try a different USB flash drive?

    I am currently using an XBOX 360 Sandisk USB Flash Drive with no issues...

    Maybe there was a corrupted file in there...
  5. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

    USB memory stick lost files after turning off my system

  6. Fariko MrZeus Win User

    What flash drive is best suited for an Xbox 360 S?

    i have the 16gb xbox 360 flash drive by Sandisk and it works 100% perfect with my 360 slim ,100% worth $25
Thema:

Help with SanDisk Xbox 360 Flash Drive

Loading...
  1. Help with SanDisk Xbox 360 Flash Drive - Similar Threads - Help SanDisk 360

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  7. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  8. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  9. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]