Help with retrieval of Fallout 3 Xbox One Code

Discus and support Help with retrieval of Fallout 3 Xbox One Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchase Fallout 4 on November 10, 2015 The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired. Thanks for you help! 9f910263-5d0d-420f-8fdf-d29c038bbefb Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by matt the mobsta, Mar 20, 2016.

  1. Help with retrieval of Fallout 3 Xbox One Code


    I purchase Fallout 4 on November 10, 2015

    The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

    Thanks for you help!

    :)
     
    matt the mobsta, Mar 20, 2016
    #1
  2. Fallout 3 code not supplied

    Promotion Details: Free Fallout 3 Xbox 360 code with pre-order of Fallout 4 on Xbox one

    Date of Purchase: 11/9/2015

    Promo Item(s): Fallout 3 Xbox 360 code



    Please help
     
    RockStarFIish, Mar 20, 2016
    #2
  3. Fallout 3 Code that came with Fallout 4

    Hi Team,

    My fallout 4 digital download came with a Fallout 3 code after one week that I bought it. As I was with no space on my Xbox One, I could not install fallout 3 and never redeemed the code.

    Can you help me on this? As I need the fallout 3 code and I am not able to find it on my messages.

    Thanks for your help!
     
    vettorodrigo-E409BD8C-9BB4-446C-8F4A-DFF1DCAFFC43, Mar 20, 2016
    #3
  4. Help with retrieval of Fallout 3 Xbox One Code

    Hey, matt! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! Help with retrieval of Fallout 3 Xbox One Code :D
     
    Misses Quinzel, Mar 21, 2016
    #4
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Help with retrieval of Fallout 3 Xbox One Code

    Hey, matt! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  6. Eden0032 Win User

    Fallout 3 promotional code with digital copy of fallout 4 purchase

    Hi there!

    Thanks for saying when you purchased Fallout 4, this really helps the Xbox Forums Support team. They'll be along here to help you retrieve your code in the next 2-3 working days, depending on how busy they are.

    Regards,

    -
  7. DougTanner-24831553- Win User

    Fallout 3 free download?

    The Fallout 3 codes provided are for Xbox 360. I purchased Fallout 4 for Xbox one. I need the fallout 3 codes for Xbox one. I do not own a Xbox 360.
  8. Nirrson Win User

    Just let me play already!!

    Hello! I bought The consol with fallout 4 cd at the time fallout 4 was relesed and I got the code for fallout 3 with it. Fallout 3 is an xbox 360 game from The start could that be a problem trying to download to xbox one?

    Makes no sence selling a box with fallout 4 to xbox one and a redeem code for fallout 3 to xbox 360 😑👈
  9. PillageDaVilla Win User

    Did not receive Fallout 3 code with pre-order

    I pre ordered fallout 4 from the xbox one store and still haven't got the fallout 3 code was wondering If someone could help out with that
Thema:

Help with retrieval of Fallout 3 Xbox One Code

Loading...
  1. Help with retrieval of Fallout 3 Xbox One Code - Similar Threads - Help retrieval Fallout

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  7. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  8. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  9. Help retrieving email used on a gamertag

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Help retrieving email used on a gamertag: I just purchased a new Xbox console after many years of not having one and do not know how to access the email associated with my gamer tag - can someone please help me with this? I have tried...
  10. I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.: I really need this account as I have been playing with it for years. Now I no longer have access to this information but I still need to retrieve it as I am need to switch computers soon....