Help with register of xbox

Discus and support Help with register of xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My screen went black during a game. Closed Xbox, Turned it on and its keeps black, but the X button keeps lighted. Tried everything: reset, power +... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HUGOeDIOGO, Nov 18, 2022.

  1. HUGOeDIOGO
    HUGOeDIOGO Guest

    Help with register of xbox


    My screen went black during a game. Closed Xbox, Turned it on and its keeps black, but the X button keeps lighted. Tried everything: reset, power + eject. I registered my console with its serial Number, And a message appeared saying its was well registered but the Xbox decice never appears só i cannot order a repair. Please help

    :)
     
    HUGOeDIOGO, Nov 18, 2022
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    Help with register of xbox

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good evening

    What happens is that your xbox is not national, and the record you are looking at is from an xbox manufactured in Brazil. that is, the same sequence of serial numbers is used in other countries, look behind your xbox and you will see the seal where it informs where it was manufactured.

    The warranty is not updated, even because the xbox that is registered in your account is not yours, but fear not, if you need repair, just show the invoice to the support in the online chat options or request a call and ask him to open repair.
  3. Anteater13 Win User

    Register Help

    Hi there, are you trying to register your console with xbox? You can follow this link to register you console as well as other hardware like the kinect.

    myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx
  4. WhiteFangs Win User

    Register my console.

    Bought a New Console and want to register it with xbox but don't see where to register it at. Help anyone
  5. RipNohis Win User

    My parents smashing my x box

    If you have a receipt I'm sure it would still be under warranty. You can also register your xbox here to check if its still under warranty.

    Register your xbox product
  6. Achim-T Win User

    XBOX PREVIEW DASHBOARD

    I want to register for the Dashboard Preview Program, but I haven't the option to register on my Xbox 360 console. Can you please register my console for the Dashboard Preview Programm ? Or who I could register for it ? Please help me, because I like to
    test the previews of the new Dashboard Updates coming out.
Thema:

Help with register of xbox

Loading...
  1. Help with register of xbox - Similar Threads - Help register

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  5. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  6. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  7. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  8. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  9. When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help!: I just bought a Xbox Series S and installed the Dev kit App. During the process of registration as a developer account, all my cards get refused and I get an error message (error 6152). It is...
  10. I need help i cant register on xbox dev mode partner center

    in XBoX on Windows
    I need help i cant register on xbox dev mode partner center: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-activation im on step 5 Hi hello there i can't register to xbox dev kit partner center due to a web page error or something else....