Help with regaining access to gamertag

Discus and support Help with regaining access to gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I set up an account for my son a few years ago. 6 months ago he sold his Xbox so he deleted everything off of it so the new owner couldn’t access... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kerrianne Best, Nov 14, 2023.

  1. Help with regaining access to gamertag


    Hi, I set up an account for my son a few years ago. 6 months ago he sold his Xbox so he deleted everything off of it so the new owner couldn’t access our card details etc. However, we now have another Xbox and my son wants to gain access back into his account but every email or phone number that we thought was linked to the gamertag is not correct. How do we recover the account with only knowing the gamertag? Please help, he is devastated that all his stuff on his account has been lost.

    :)
     
    Kerrianne Best, Nov 14, 2023
    #1
  2. Sodangidni Win User

    Help with regaining access to gamertag

    Hello, Kerrianne B. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to assist with your inquiry today.

    I’m sorry to say, but it is not possible to recover an account with only the gamertag.

    Hello, Dawid. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

    If the account recovery form is not accepted by using instead a previously linked phone number, email, or previously created Skype username (is not the same as our gamertag), I’m afraid to say that’s not possible to recover the account.

    Furthermore, I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope it helps in some way.

    Thanks for your attention,

    Arturo.

    Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

    Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.

    Glad you found a work-around to regain access of your account/gamertag!
  4. Yannick Le Moullec Win User

    Games for Windows Live and Microsoft Account mixed-up

    Hello, sorry for the late reply.

    This is to let you know that I have regained access to my original Gamertag :)
  5. StefanNeubauer Win User

    Account Hacked?

    contact xbox support to let them investigate all unauthorized access.

    if your account has only low value by itself (purchases, gametime, whatever you care about) you may register a new email for starting a 2nd gamertag, you may also wait until support was able to help you regain access on your 1st gamertag
  6. IRB Win User

    lost access to all my games

Thema:

Help with regaining access to gamertag

Loading...
  1. Help with regaining access to gamertag - Similar Threads - Help regaining access

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  7. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  8. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  9. Please help me regain control of my account, Microsoft doesnt care

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me regain control of my account, Microsoft doesnt care: The account that I am currently writing this on is continually being hacked by the same person, and they keep logging back in to change the password. You might ask.. "Why not just change your...
  10. error submitting case. if this could be given as evidence and help me regain my account back.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    error submitting case. if this could be given as evidence and help me regain my account back.: [img] b2bafe3b-7ea3-47a2-adc6-67969429e7b5