Help with refund.

Discus and support Help with refund. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently bought 2150 apex coins on apex legends however I never received them. I've waited over 24 hours and contacted EA but got no response So I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cyb3rXD, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Cyb3rXD
    Cyb3rXD Guest

Help with refund.

I recently bought 2150 apex coins on apex legends however I never received them. I've waited over 24 hours and contacted EA but got no response So I tried refunding it but my request was denied. I was wondering if there is anyway around this or I was just scammed for 15 pounds .

:)

Cyb3rXD, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Refund help

That number is no longer in use. You can request a call back or chat with support at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us Phone and chat support also no longer handle refunds directly, but they can still look into the purchase.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Refund help

Hi There,

When you submitted your request for a refund, did you receive a confirmation email with a tracking number and everything? If you did then just keep replying to that email address and eventually you will receive your refund, provided that everything checks
    out on Microsoft's end.
  4. DapperCrane Win User

Refund help

Refunds are not absolute and may be subject to review.
  5. HolyNinja1 Win User

Refund help

As stated above a refund takes time to show up. Try waiting 3 to 5 days for normal hours and if it still doesnt so up contact the support team.
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Refund help

Hey there.

What is the game you are trying to play? Does it give you an error message?

Have you tried doing a hard reset of the console by holding down the power button until it resets? Have you tried deleting the game and re-installing?

if none of those tips work you can always contact the billing team here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
Thema:

Help with refund.

1. Help with refund. - Similar Threads - Help refund

2. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. I need help with a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a refund: I have a question about something, someone was helping me but I can't find how to answer them again. d5c203ba-2291-4054-abe5-5e541a250c3d
  5. Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app for my PC, Since I've bought it I've spent countless hours trying to join one of my friends. I can join their convoy and they can join mine but...
  6. Can I get help from someone on the refund team about a denied request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get help from someone on the refund team about a denied request?: I have purchased Naruto x Boruto Ultimate Ninja storm connections and I cannot play online at all (despite trying for 5 days now and still haven't gotten a single online match). It's still within...
  7. Help me with a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me with a refund: I need help refunding a game I put a request in a week ago and haven’t heard back 28a499c9-8d0f-4d1d-9aa1-c4f0fc13af3e
  8. I need help with my refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my refund: I need help I refunded my Xbox one game watch dogs1 and the money did not come through yet bfb6c07b-f99f-45ba-9651-b59c1cff0d0f
  9. Been charged for 2 yrs requested one-on-one help not honored or done and no refunds

in XBoX on Windows
    Been charged for 2 yrs requested one-on-one help not honored or done and no refunds: Myself and my brother have been charged yet for over 2 years we were cleared and so were my kids yet our cards were still charged and not refunded I don't know anything other than the information...
  10. I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone: I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally 9d23d54c-a3e9-4390-b777-618b8a484db5