Help with Redemption

Discus and support Help with Redemption in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there anyone with the ability to help with redemption of prepaid codes manually? There have apparently been a few technical issues today and one of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pleasehelpthankz, Oct 30, 2020.

  1. Help with Redemption


    Is there anyone with the ability to help with redemption of prepaid codes manually? There have apparently been a few technical issues today and one of these 'issues' ruled one of the codes null and void. I'm not looking for advice- just assistance from someone
    that can fix the issue.

    I have proof of purchase and I can send pictures via email. I can explain further there. Please assist

    :)
     
    Pleasehelpthankz, Oct 30, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Help with Redemption

    You'd have to contact support directly. We wouldn't be able to do anything about it here on the forums. You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Quddus Khan Win User

    How to redeem three months of Xbox game pass on samsung tv

    Em still calling Samsung controller redemption people to get that 25 characters redemption code nobody help yet
  4. HeckuvaEel041 Win User

    Didn't get awards points

    For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
    where is the redemption page at
  5. Yurrh Win User

    Help with Gift Redemption

    Just another question, is there any workaround for this, eg. an exchange? Or is the product set in stone since its a gift.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Help with Gift Redemption

    I thank you, Yurrh.

    And I'm sorry about the situation.

    Have a nice week
Thema:

Help with Redemption

Loading...
  1. Help with Redemption - Similar Threads - Help Redemption

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2: I am encountering the message "instillation stopped" when trying to install red dead redemption 2 on my xbox series x I own the game I have tried a hard reset by removing the power cable for at...
  10. Can someone help? the game and try to transfer an hour, red dead redemption two

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help? the game and try to transfer an hour, red dead redemption two: OK so when I’m transferring games to Xbox S for the Xbox one does it have to be digital let do the game and forever have to be digital like like if I’m transferring a disc game can I not do that?...