Help with python smartglass api

Discus and support Help with python smartglass api in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; File "C:\Users\1337\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\xbox\sg\console.py", line 273, in connect raise... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr cool coder man 1337, Jun 2, 2020.

  1. Help with python smartglass api


    File "C:\Users\1337\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\xbox\sg\console.py", line 273, in connect
    raise ConnectionError("Anonymous connection not allowed, please"

    ConnectionError: Anonymous connection not allowed, please supply userhash and auth-token

    How do i get my userhash and auth token?

    :)
     
    Mr cool coder man 1337, Jun 2, 2020
    #1
  2. Killface8800 Win User

    Help with python smartglass api

  3. NeoDan123 Win User

    Help with python smartglass api

    What exactly are you trying to do?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Help with python smartglass api

    Smartglass is no longer supported
  5. MYBHYAT Win User

    Help with python smartglass api

    Smartglass is 7 years old. It has retired
  6. Unspoken Lies Win User

    And now for something completely different

    Nice Monty Python reference.
Thema:

Help with python smartglass api

Loading...
  1. Help with python smartglass api - Similar Threads - Help python smartglass

  2. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  7. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  8. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  9. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  10. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...