Help with pending orders

Discus and support Help with pending orders in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I added money to my daughters xbox account for her to purchase Sims 4. She can't purchase any games without my permission & once she tries to purchase,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by R Douglas1, Aug 1, 2023.

  1. R Douglas1
    R Douglas1 Guest

    Help with pending orders


    I added money to my daughters xbox account for her to purchase Sims 4. She can't purchase any games without my permission & once she tries to purchase, a message pops up on my phone asking me if she can purchase this item or not.

    She attempted a number of times to buy sims 4 (by clicking'buy') when she realised that she had actually pre ordered the game (11 times) as it was not due out until 16th July

    This was 2 weeks ago and they are still showing as pending. I have gone into order history but there is no option to delete these games out, and every now and again I get a message pop up asking me if I will allow to purchase this game. I always say yes, but then it asks me to put money on her acct to buy it, ut she already has enough money on her xbox acct to buy it.

    How do we get rid of the pending and pre orders please so we can actually purchase this game. Its driving me nuts!

    Thanks for any help.

    :)
     
    R Douglas1, Aug 1, 2023
    #1
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

    Help with pending orders

    Hi , my name is Fernando. I'm a gamer like you who loves to help other gamers with their Xbox questions. I can help with most questions. However, I do not have access to your account details to provide billing information/account inquiries.

    I will give you a very easy procedure that will help you solve your problem.
  3. Rebecca Douglas Win User

    Help with pending orders

    Hi, I've tried this butthere is no check box to cancel, it still saying pending on 15 games. We havnt been charged for any of them.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

    Help with pending orders

    "I hope that I was able to assist you with your query and provide a satisfactory answer. Please reach back to us if you have further questions. I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to answer a short survey at the end of this interaction. Thank you!"
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

    Help with pending orders

    Access your Order History and find the order or pre-order. Select Cancel Item next to the item you want to cancel. If you don't see this option, you've already been charged for the item, but you can request an exchange or refund. Select the checkbox next to the item and select the cancel item button.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

    Pending Order

    From whom did you buy a digital code?

    You usually don't buy codes from Microsoft as you usually buy items directly from Microsoft.

    If you bought the code from a reseller like Amazon or some other store, you will have to contact the store about the whereabouts of the code.
Thema:

Help with pending orders

Loading...
  1. Help with pending orders - Similar Threads - Help pending orders

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  10. Need help it says pending and that change is taking a while

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help it says pending and that change is taking a while: Before it said error and now I'm stuck (grounded 2) submitted by /u/Round-Ad-8615 [link] [comments]