help with original xbox findings
Discus and support help with original xbox findings in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello guys, i was wondering if someone could help me figure out what type of original xbox i had. all i know about it is that the like wrap on it had a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thatonlyoutsider, Jun 28, 2024.
Thema:
help with original xbox findings
Loading...
-
help with original xbox findings - Similar Threads - help original findings
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated
in XboX InsidersTrouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S.... -
Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27
in XboX InsidersPls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help with original Xbox game and console
in XBoX Games and AppsNeed help with original Xbox game and console: My original Xbox console won't launch an original Xbox game 23933bb2-ee54-4cc8-b615-667504df4d99 -
Need help with xbox original game saving
in XboX InsidersNeed help with xbox original game saving: Hi there. I am 18 years late to the party . I recently got myself an Xbox original and trying to figure it out. I need help with how to save a game and access it again from the same point where it... -
Origin Account Help: Is there anyway to sign in through this website? Please Help.
in XBoX Games and AppsOrigin Account Help: Is there anyway to sign in through this website? Please Help.: I can't sign in with origin because it is under information irrelevant to my account. Is there anyway EA or xbox can reset and relink my information to the correct information?... -
Help with Origin
in XBoX on ConsolesHelp with Origin: Is it possible for Xbox/Microsoft to terminate/cut the current connection between the Xbox profile and the EA account associated with said Microsoft account. So that the player may link to the...