Help with obtaining a Digital refund ( Xbox Insider )

Discus and support Help with obtaining a Digital refund ( Xbox Insider ) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello is there any possibility that a member of the Xbox insider program team could contact me in regards to my query Please? Thank You.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I zJBz I, Jul 9, 2018.

  1. I zJBz I
    I zJBz I Guest

    Help with obtaining a Digital refund ( Xbox Insider )


    Hello is there any possibility that a member of the Xbox insider program team could contact me in regards to my query Please? Thank You.

    :)
     
    I zJBz I, Jul 9, 2018
    #1
  2. Flymonkey102
    Flymonkey102 Guest
    how do i return Monster hunter world

    Digital refunds are still being tested for Xbox Insider members. You can try to contact Support but officially no refunds are allowed.
     
    Flymonkey102, Jul 9, 2018
    #2
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Harddrive isnt being recognised

    [quote user="Att4ck"]So there's nothing I can do and I just bought an xbox elite with a harddrive which is useless -.-?[/quote]You could investigate returning the console and obtaining a refund...
     
    IceStorm III, Jul 9, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Help with obtaining a Digital refund ( Xbox Insider )

    Smwutches, Jul 9, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Help with obtaining a Digital refund ( Xbox Insider )

  6. Xx Goremez xX Win User

    Support

    I would like a refund
    Hello,

    I have included a link below with instructions on how to obtain a refund, should you be eligible for one.

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  7. Flymonkey102 Win User

    how do i return Monster hunter world

    Digital refunds are still being tested for Xbox Insider members. You can try to contact Support but officially no refunds are allowed.
  8. Ironwilled Win User

    I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was recognised.

  9. Ironwilled Win User

    contact us didnt get in game currency wont get a refund

Thema:

Help with obtaining a Digital refund ( Xbox Insider )

Loading...
  1. Help with obtaining a Digital refund ( Xbox Insider ) - Similar Threads - Help obtaining Digital

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. Gamertag purchase for £7.99 didn't work. Unable to obtain a refund or resolution! HELP!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag purchase for £7.99 didn't work. Unable to obtain a refund or resolution! HELP!: Please can someone from Xbox support help me resolve this issue. I have paid £7.99 for a gamertag change and it didn't process correctly on the browser. The payment was taken but it didn't then...
  10. Can someone please help us obtain the XBOX ONE preview app

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can someone please help us obtain the XBOX ONE preview app: I would forever be in your debt if someone could please me and my wife and friend req and a link to the XBOX one preview app. as We know no one on the XBOX network. ID: Warmest Regards,...