help with newbie game pass vs gold etc - my 3 month code convert to 1 month game pass?
Discus and support help with newbie game pass vs gold etc - my 3 month code convert to 1 month game pass? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox noob requires help & advice: i bought an Xbox One X and signed up to something called GAME PASS for £1 for first month then £12 a month... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by snadge100, Oct 30, 2019.
Thema:
help with newbie game pass vs gold etc - my 3 month code convert to 1 month game pass?
Loading...
-
help with newbie game pass vs gold etc - my 3 month code convert to 1 month game pass? - Similar Threads - help newbie game
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated
in XboX InsidersTrouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S.... -
Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27
in XboX InsidersPls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
Disc to digital programme help .
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,... -
Disc to digital question help!!!
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by... -
Sharing Xbox games with a pass, can it be more than 2 consoles? Newbie needs help :(
in XboX InsidersSharing Xbox games with a pass, can it be more than 2 consoles? Newbie needs help :(: Right so, total newbie here. Partner has Xbox with live pass, shared with our daughters Xbox. I’ve found his old Xbox and would like to play some games. Questions, if I create my own Xbox sign in...