Help with my Talon Remote

Discus and support Help with my Talon Remote in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't get the Talon remote to control the volume on my Samsung TV even though I have successfully done the set up in the xbox one. Can anyone help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StubbyCashew1, Jun 16, 2018.

  1. Help with my Talon Remote


    I can't get the Talon remote to control the volume on my Samsung TV even though I have successfully done the set up in the xbox one. Can anyone help me?

    :)
     
    StubbyCashew1, Jun 16, 2018
    #1
  2. bobbybitsoie
    bobbybitsoie Guest
    I bought the new talon universal remote for Xbox and I can't get it to work to my Proscan TV HELP

    My new my new universal remote from Xbox One the Talon is not working my ProScan HDTV any help
     
    bobbybitsoie, Jun 16, 2018
    #2
  3. Can't sync Talon Media Remote with TV

    I have a Vizio D65UD2 tv and I can't figure out how to sync the TV power-on option with the new remote.
     
    Matt Gabe Dot, Jun 16, 2018
    #3
  4. MeatDimension Win User

    Cannot get Xbox to control TV

    Ah. I guess the remote is actually called "Talon Media Remote." If that helps.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

    Cannot get Xbox to control TV

    Hello Dimenson,

    Our understanding here is that the control/remote attempting to be used on the Xbox One is the Talon Media Remote, but the console is not recognizing your TV or it's model type.

    Is this only occurring when connecting with the Talon Media Remote?

    Has there been use of other media remotes with the console?

    Has this been attempted with a different television?

    Clarify this for us and we'll be here to assist with further with this issue.

    Best wishes!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Help linking talon media remote

    Hello Xboxmama,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are attempting to set up a Media Remote for Xbox One. Please check out this article for information on setting up a remote:

    About the Xbox One Media Remote
    . If you are attempting to set up a third party media remote, please try contacting the device manufacturer.

    I hope this helps!
  7. Patdawg1 Win User

    Syncing Xbox media remote on a series X

    Question is it a Talon Media Remote Control for Xbox One, TV, Blu-Ray & Streaming
    Media?
  8. Korhog Win User

    XBOX controller automatically turns off

Thema:

Help with my Talon Remote

Loading...
  1. Help with my Talon Remote - Similar Threads - Help Talon Remote

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  10. Help linking talon media remote

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Help linking talon media remote: Help linking talon media remote to xbox one please? Bought a few months ago, tossed the packaging. Can’t get it to work. Thanks. 8da3e427-f9fd-4ef6-a7df-bced807d52f9