help with my resolution and refresh rate on Xbox series x
Discus and support help with my resolution and refresh rate on Xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series X won’t allow me to select 120hz on a resolution of 1440p Even tho my monitor is GIGABYTE M27QA-EK Quad HD 27" IPS Gaming which would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nathan hardie, Jan 30, 2025.
Thema:
help with my resolution and refresh rate on Xbox series x
Loading...
-
help with my resolution and refresh rate on Xbox series x - Similar Threads - help resolution refresh
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated
in XboX InsidersTrouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S.... -
Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27
in XboX InsidersPls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
I need some help fixing my Xbox resolution, it shows red over black color, I haven’t been...
in XBoX on WindowsI need some help fixing my Xbox resolution, it shows red over black color, I haven’t been...: I need some help fixing my Xbox resolution, it shows red over black color, I haven’t been able to fix it since and I was wondering if anyone has the answer 5b835aef-dfd0-45e4-aa50-36b810972615 -
the resolution for hydro thunder hurricane is weird please help and fix it
in XBoX Games and Appsthe resolution for hydro thunder hurricane is weird please help and fix it: the resolution for hydro thunder hurricane is weird please help and fix it 71b225fd-54d5-46b9-8464-b4f6ac586175 -
Called Microsoft support 6 times now still no resolution please help!
in XBoX on WindowsCalled Microsoft support 6 times now still no resolution please help!: I’m posting here because I’ve been through a nightmare over about 2 months now.I’ve already contacted Microsoft support 6 times now and have came here as a last resort.The basics of my case are I...