Help with my Mount and Blade Bannerlord not launching.

Discus and support Help with my Mount and Blade Bannerlord not launching. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I start the game after downloading on gamepass it opens the launcher but I can't interact with it. When I hover my mouse over it it just gives me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scared Falcon, Mar 11, 2023.

  1. Help with my Mount and Blade Bannerlord not launching.


    When I start the game after downloading on gamepass it opens the launcher but I can't interact with it. When I hover my mouse over it it just gives me the loading cursor. It sits like that for hours without it doing anything and I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times but I still have the same issue every time. Game is Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.

    :)
     
    Scared Falcon, Mar 11, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Help with my Mount and Blade Bannerlord not launching.

    Hi there!

    Just to confirm, are you on Windows 10 or Windows 11? Does the issue happen to your other Game Pass games?

    Let's try to verify and repair its game files.
    Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    In My Library, select the game title.
    Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.
    Select Files and then Verify and repair.

    Make sure that your graphics driver is up-to-date.

    Right-click on the Start Menu to open up the Quick Access Menu.
    Click on Device Manager from the list to open the interface.
    Now, you’ll need to double-click on Display adapters to expand it.
    Then right-click on the dedicated graphics card that’s active.
    Next, click on Update driver > Choose Search automatically for drivers.

    Don't forget to check for Windows updates and also get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.

    Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

    Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...
  3. Rostom L Win User

    Help with my Mount and Blade Bannerlord not launching.

  4. Scared Falcon Win User

    Help with my Mount and Blade Bannerlord not launching.

    It's on windows 10 and I've tried all of those options everything is up to date. And yes it's only this game, I can play any other game without a problem.
  5. Default Exploit Win User

    New Games 2020+ Opinions

    Im excited for Space Engineers, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord, Cyberpunk 2077, and many other games.
  6. AridLizard Win User

    Implement big brands of strategy games in the microsoft store

    as Mount&Blade is already on the Xbox store I wouldn't be surprised to see Bannerlord on the Series X

    but I see it more as an opportunity for developers than for Xbox. although it would benefit both if more games are available to a wider audience
Thema:

Help with my Mount and Blade Bannerlord not launching.

Loading...
  1. Help with my Mount and Blade Bannerlord not launching. - Similar Threads - Help Mount Blade

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. "The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point" Please help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point" Please help: Hello! I have this problem with Game Pass on PC. (Windows 10) I get the following error when opening any game "The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point". This...
  10. HELP! Bug in the end of Mount Horu!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP! Bug in the end of Mount Horu!: After the sacrifice of Kuro, all the credits and stuff, when I return to the menu screen, and enter to my game, I have to beat again the final part. I have Definitive Edition. Pls help!...