Help with my external drive by seagate
Discus and support Help with my external drive by seagate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I downloaded a game called “Conan Exiles on to my external drive storage and when I went to go play the game it bugged out and said “could no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jovanny penaloza, Jun 27, 2023.
Thema:
Help with my external drive by seagate
Loading...
-
Help with my external drive by seagate - Similar Threads - Help external drive
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated
in XboX InsidersTrouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S.... -
Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27
in XboX InsidersPls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
Disc to digital programme help .
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,... -
I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help
in XboX InsidersI’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix... -
Help with transferring games between internal and external drives
in XBoX on ConsolesHelp with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...